Any plans for watching the draft?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lemon Jumble cookies from a company called Jackson's Cookies are the best cookies I ever tasted. I worked at my grandparents small grocery store as a kid in Little Rock and they had to load the cookie jars, had a pickle barrel too, with those Lemon Jumbles and Dad's Oatmeal Cookies, same company.

On my wedding night, my wife and I had two bags a Lemon Jumbles and a bottle of champagne. I only consummated my vows to stop her from eating all the cookies in her bag. Didn't work, she was up to my craftiness and wouldn't let go of the bag.

th
I am going to check the stores to see if they have them here if not we are only 20-25 miles from Arkansas

BermyStar

Reaction score
Been reading your responses on here, you sound like a great guy. Salud!!!
Appreciate that my guy. I do my best to gravitate towards positive posters like yourself. I am very passionate about the Cowboys but at the end of the day nothing related to this (or any) sport feeds my family so perspective keeps me in check.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Appreciate that my guy. I do my best to gravitate towards positive posters like yourself. I am very passionate about the Cowboys but at the end of the day nothing related to this (or any) sport feeds my family so perspective keeps me in check.
I made my living as a coach, I worried about my team because I was in control and it paid my bills. I have no control with the Cowboys, I get you! Just root and enjoy. Great attitude....Salud!

BermyStar

Reaction score
Condolences on the loss of your mother and sounds like a great plan to spend the day with your dad....speaks volumes as to your character my friend.
Don't know if I said it before but... thanks for your service (I am not American or even in America, but the world is indebted to those that defend democracy).

blueblood70

Reaction score
nope will tune in for our 1oth pics check out first round but then watch my push notifications for the rest and come here to argue ove rwho right and how everyone hates the jones family and nothing will change because will look at the last 30year narrative..book that..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am going to check the stores to see if they have them here if not we are only 20-25 miles from Arkansas
They don't make them any longer, Kellogg's bought the company in the Keebler deal and some folks from AR have been on a letter writing campaign to Kellogg's to ask them to start making them again. I think they should make them and a Lemon Jumble cereal.

I would write to them but I think I am still on their list from when I was 9 years old and made threats against them if my baking soda driven submarine didn't get up off the bottom of the tub. This after the decoder ring incident that involved the Fads because of crossing state lines.

When I was a kid, I thought God lived in Battle Creek, Michigan.

Them

Reaction score
...simple plans...small draft party with a few friends, BBQ...Wings...sausage, etc...Outside on the patio...plenty of beer and Royal Crown!..."and with the 10th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys pick CB Patrick Surtain II of Alabama!"....IMO of course...:grin:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??

That sounds like a special day Ranching!

I plan to get off work, eat a nice meal and enjoy some wine or a bourbon. Just kick back and enjoy!

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!

Yep, tomorrow I’m driving to Cleveland to watch it on the jumbo screens while Black Pumas plays their live show.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We're waiting on your Draft Day Menu thread.