Any plans for watching the draft?

remdak

Reaction score
The only place to watch the draft is Dallas Cowboys.com. They have the war room cam which is riveting television. There is a Cowboys app if you have a Roku TV.
Are they doing it this year? The website is kind of vague. Usually they have a schedule there for the shows.

Carson

Reaction score
The only place to watch the draft is Dallas Cowboys.com. They have the war room cam which is riveting television. There is a Cowboys app if you have a Roku TV.
I hate watching the war room cam.

Anytime they move or stand up, we all freak out like they are making a move. “OH MY GOD JERRY IS ON THE PHONE” Then it ends up they ordered pizza

kskboys

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I hate watching football with most people because those dumb arguments, rumors and silly takes aggravate me to no end. I detest Superbowl parties because 90% at the parties do not watch any game other than the SB... and then the halftime show fans....sorry I digress lol.

Try to enjoy it
Boyhowdy, you aint'a kiddin'. I quit going to super bowl parties for that very reason. I watch the game now w/ 3 or 4 friends who understand football.

People say the dumbest things at super bowl parties.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
For me draft day menu, I am determined to get
1. A dozen tamales from the Mexican grocery
2. And buy a liter of Dr Pepper
3. Chips
4. And roasted potatoes and picante from the lady at the Mexican butcher shop.
Simple eats, old boys!
We'll celebrate Slater's selection with lemon cookies.
Do not let my wife know you have lemon cookies or you will not get even a crumb

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do not let my wife know you have lemon cookies or you will not get even a crumb
Lemon Jumble cookies from a company called Jackson's Cookies are the best cookies I ever tasted. I worked at my grandparents small grocery store as a kid in Little Rock and they had to load the cookie jars, had a pickle barrel too, with those Lemon Jumbles and Dad's Oatmeal Cookies, same company.

On my wedding night, my wife and I had two bags a Lemon Jumbles and a bottle of champagne. I only consummated my vows to stop her from eating all the cookies in her bag. Didn't work, she was up to my craftiness and wouldn't let go of the bag.

th

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??

Condolences on the loss of your mother and sounds like a great plan to spend the day with your dad....speaks volumes as to your character my friend.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Gonna skip my morning workout, going to the cemetery with my dad to visit my mom on their 65th wedding anniversary. Taking him to lunch and then marinating a couple of Ribeyes for dinner. Might pick up a 12 pack too!!!
What are you guys doing??

I'm working on my Jerry impression, so that after the successful kidnapping I will take over our draft selections. Wish me luck!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Got a Beef Roast in the slow cooker. Got some Chicken marinating and will put that on here in a bit. Gonna make Flautas and Natchos for Supper. Have a couple beers in the beer fridge, ABQJr. and I are gonna get together and watch the draft. Probably just he and I and the Boys.

Thats the plan!