Anybody else sense dark times ahead?

landroverking

Reaction score
Not really
O Line next year will be one of the best
Choices coming at QB( draft one every year )
Defense has the right pieces, just lacks leadership on and off the field.
Big Mike needs a check up from the neck up.
His game day judgement is right now no better than Garrett.
All that said the glass is half full.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We have a senile owner, a penny-pinching son, a con-man head coach, an aging roster littered with poor contracts, an inability to draft properly on one side of the ball, and an improving division. Where is the hope?
a con-man head coach lol , I like that.

There is no hope lol , it is the circus, and you just forget about winning and enjoy the show.
Extending robot legs jaylon, is the biggest joke, and jerry thinks he is great, so I dont know how to respond to that lol, mind boggling !

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not really
O Line next year will be one of the best........ doubt that, it might be better though but blocking schemes still hurt them
Choices coming at QB( draft one every year )..............eh no they signing dak to mega deal, jerry likes the robot leg guys.
Defense has the right pieces, just lacks leadership on and off the field........ they dont have any of the pieces ! well maybe a few.
Big Mike needs a check up from the neck up.......he needs to coach HS
His game day judgement is right now no better than Garrett.........No he is so bad, he is making JG look like he was good ! :clap:
All that said the glass is half full.......... no it is almost empty, just a little in the bottom with a bunch of trash swirling around in it

I put my comments in the quoted part.:flagwave:

Sydla

Reaction score
It's already been dark for years.

What's sad is there are clearly some pieces already in place here AND they should have high picks in every round in the draft and some extra picks in the 3rd and 4th.

Any competent GM would be able to fix this pretty quick. Note I said competent.