Anybody going to watch the game tomorrow?

garyo1954

Reaction score
Any good teams playing?
I need to rearrange me audio cassette collection and the nervous girl at the laundry winked at me.

If my crazy neighbor lady winks at me, I might go over and watch whatever she has on at her house.

cern

Reaction score
I'll watch. If game sucks, I'll go hunt until it's dark.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If my crazy neighbor lady winks at me, I might go over and watch whatever she has on at her house.

Groucho: "Are you sure you're divorced?"
Old Maid: "Why ... ... yeesss."
Groucho: "Are you sure? Because a 'yes' like that was once responsible for me jumping out of a 2nd floor window. ... And I'm not the jumper I used to be."

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Tomorrow will mark 21 years with the missus. She will do everything in her power to dissuade me from watching.. But I haven't missed a game in like two decades. Until I moved to DFW I paid for the Sunday Ticket just so I could watch Dem Boyz. It's ironic that the Ticket is free this year.. so I can continue to scout the rest of the NFL. Though the wife hates it when I watch 12 hours of football on Sunday.. so I have to sacrifice the Sunday Night game if it's not the Cowboys. I will watch.. and scream like hell for my team.. until it becomes clear that they have no chance to win.. The first couple of throws from Dalton and the first couple of runs by Cook will tell me all I need to know about how the game is going to go.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its at 4:25 Eastern (3:25 Central). At Minnesota.

I know silly question, right? But with all the discontent, somebody had to ask.
How long with you watch?
If it gets bad, will you turn it off? Flip channels? Do something else?

Would have to get really bad, like 44-0 before I turn it off. Even then I'd probably grab an air rifle and shoot down the hall at targets. Maybe army men painted purple or something.

There are 365 days in every year. If you can't handle watching the Cowboys on 16 of them you should probably buy some tampons. :rolleyes:

Dreski

Reaction score
This my first Sunday off in a month(and finally getting a day off after working for 2 weeks straight) I just feel lucky to be able to kick back, relax and watch the cowboys in peace(I watched the games at work, but it’s not the same when there’s not a beer in your hand)

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I plan to.
I want to see Lamb and some of the young guys comtinue to grow and hopefully see Cooper continue to overcome his prior road game struggles.
Outside of the Philly game with the Nooch at QB, Coop has actually been pretty good on the road this year
Hope to see the defense continue to get more comfortable in the new scheme.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
sure i will watch the game what is the worst thing that can happen another loss. i am getting used to seeing the cowboys lose anymore so it does not make me as angry as it used to which is sad to think about. i wonder if it makes the jones family upset anymore.

Even just five years ago I was a nervous wreck before games and virtually unconsolable after loses. Since then I feel like more of an interested observer. After 25 years Jerry has finally wore me down and taken the love of my life and made it an acquaintance.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
This my first Sunday off in a month(and finally getting a day off after working for 2 weeks straight) I just feel lucky to be able to kick back, relax and watch the cowboys in peace(I watched the games at work, but it’s not the same when there’s not a beer in your hand)
I work the overnight shift so I know exactly what you’re talking about.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
After Jerry’s absurd public comments about Dak ( shameful ) it’s made it a lot easier to root against this team for a better draft pick .