Anybody see any late round QB's that could have a future?

nc1054

Reaction score
Too bad Barrick didn't play in the Senior Bowl. He played in the Hula Bowl, *******....I'm all for Barrick Nealy as a Cowboy, maybe because I go to Texas State.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
Why so he can sit on the bench for 2-3 years and have the fans think "this guy will never amount to anything" eventhough they've never seen him play?

Don't we already have a couple of those on the roster, only further along in their development? How about we see what Romo and/or Henson can do first. No sense spending all that time to develop the players only to kick them out the door before they ever get a shot. That would be completely stupid.

:hammer:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Actually Rack, I think it's about time we draft another guy. The way I see it, Henson has to show something or he's out. To be honest, I feel the same way about Romo but he probably won't have to so he's probably on the roster. I think one of those guys has to show up and one has to leave. Bring in a young guy or a vet. Either way, I think QB has to have some change to it, if we can believe what Parcells preaches about the three year rule.

that only applies to rookies who've seen significant action, Henson and ROmo haven't even seen minimal action, and if Parcells and Jerry had any plans to bring in another young QB besides Romo and Henson, they would have done it last year when we had 2 1st round picks, and were in a position to draft Aaron Rodgers with both of them

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Actually Rack, I think it's about time we draft another guy. The way I see it, Henson has to show something or he's out. To be honest, I feel the same way about Romo but he probably won't have to so he's probably on the roster. I think one of those guys has to show up and one has to leave. Bring in a young guy or a vet. Either way, I think QB has to have some change to it, if we can believe what Parcells preaches about the three year rule.

So if we stay with Henson and Romo it must mean he sees something in them, right?

Then can we all put the "we need yet another young QB on the roster" crap to rest?

Obviously Parcells must see something in at least one of those guys. If Henson completely bombs in Europe, fine, bring in another QB. But if he does ok then we need to stay with what we got. No sense spending the hours and money developing a pair of young QBs only to get rid of them and bring in yet another young QB to develop.