Anybody Watching the Saturday Royal Wedding? *MERGE*

GMO415

Reaction score
Uh...negative.
966w0Qq.gif

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
What? Who the heck would ever watch such nonsense in the first place? Who cares? Wow. Oh my gawd, what was she wearing? Did you see what she had on? lol. There is so much more productive things to do besides watching some wedding between 2 people that none of us know.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Prince Henry or Harry whatever I don't remember should have picked Alexandra Dadarrio as the American royal whatever. Whatever...

Xelda

Reaction score
Probably will DVR it as really not a morning person. But heard that it will begin on the networks at 5AM EST and in the cable stations like CNN to air it all day long!
You will be one of the ones that can fast forward to see what's of interest to you. The pomp and pageantry of royal weddings is mind blowing. It irks me that they blow so much money on a wedding over things that could help so many. Then I remind myself it's none of my business. I wish them well, but I'm sure I'll see all I care about on the news.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
What? Who the heck would ever watch such nonsense in the first place? Who cares? Wow. Oh my gawd, what was she wearing? Did you see what she had on? lol. There is so much more productive things to do besides watching some wedding between 2 people that none of us know.

You are an upbeat person. lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am tailgating it, fried baloney sammiches, Hostess fried pies, spicy pork skins, sardines and pickled eggs. I will be farting God Save the Queen and underarming Scotland the Brave and asking everyone within earshot, "why don't we do this more often"?