Anyone collect comicbooks or baseball cards?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Or know someone who does?

I have a collection of each that I am looking to part with for a very modest price. Ebay has an overload of comics and cards so there is a good chance my auction wouldn't even be looked at.

The comics are NOT very old. Just a small collection of mint condition early 90's stuff mostly. Image comics mainly from the period when Image began. Spawn, X-FORCE, New Mutants, X-MEN, Youngblood, etc.

The baseball cards are a mixture of old and new stuff. Primarily 1986-1993 stuff. Tons of Griffey Jr.s, Cansecos, Bonds, etc. Too many to list but if someone were interested just hollar at me and I will elaborate and/or send pictures.

I have a decent idea of what the stuff is worth but I am not expecting anywhere near the value in return. I am just ready to part with it and would like to get something in return.
Thanks.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Not interested in buying, but just wanted to mention my favorite used to be the Avengers.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
I would be interested in the X-Men comics, but I need to know what issues you have. PM me what you have(X-Men) and I'll get back to you bro.:cool:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Payton34Smith22 said:
I would be interested in the X-Men comics, but I need to know what issues you have. PM me what you have(X-Men) and I'll get back to you bro.:cool:
I'll go ahead and let you know that there arent any old X-Men. Maybe a couple that are 1980's with Jim Lee art.
The rest are Uncanny X-Men #280-290 (introduction of Bishop), etc.
I also have the issues that began in the 90's called just "X-MEN" where Jim Lee did 5(?) different versions of the cover. I have a few of those #1's and thru maybe 7?

I'll look and get back to you more specifically if you're still interested.
Thanks.