Anyone else find this unbelievably hilarious....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
That after the tons of Skins fans that came and talked ish here for the last week, not a one of them can be found? Im sorry but I just find this to funny, especially after they all guranteed they be back to brag after they won :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I noticed last night how fickle Commander fans are....it didn't take the boo birds long to express themselves...

And they did it often.

"Hail to the Commanders" my butt.

Reaction score
What do you expect, I am surprised they aren't back complaining about calls like their head coach who most likely pulled a Vermil in the locker room.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
The fans in the stadium looked as classless as Eagle fans.

I got a real kick when they showed Arrington cutting up in the luxury box...obviously intoxicated.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were a few that came back and gave us congrats...of course one of the trolls got banned shortly after :D

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Did you see how empty the stadium got with 7 minutes left down by only 11? Skins fans r all hype!

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
They don't like coming here because they can't ban you for talking smack to them . . .

If you go to Extremeskins and mention anything about the game, you're banned . . .

Falcon

Reaction score
Skins Fans have always been classless. I do not go to other boards and talk trash, but if I did I should be man enough to come back and offer contrats and eat a little crow.

I don't want to hear any thing about the refs, we got hammered as much or more so let it go.

Bang

Reaction score
Nice to see so many of you being good sports. I was there, and the crowd not only was still full throughout the game, the final 7 minutes or so of the game was so damn loud I truly worried my ears were going to be damaged.
Plenty of Cowboys fans around,, about 25-30% of the crowd or so, and everyone was well behaved that I saw. People had a good time by and large all the way around where I sat. Everyone of course would have preferred the Commanders won, but the Cowboys fans in our area had fun, and were not belligerent about it. Very enjoyable evening out, with the exception of losing the game.. never saw one fight, never saw one argument, never saw anyone acting like a jerk. Saw plenty of good natured trash talking, always with smiles.
There's plenty of cowboys fans on Extremeskins, the ones that get banned are generally trolling. While i agree sometimes it seems to be a hair-trigger, the fact remains the site has 20,000 members. They're doing something right over there. The boards are well managed, and topics stay pretty much on track.

Anyway, nice game, it was close, came down to the wire. Another ten seconds and we'd have had a tie, but those are the breaks.

Now chill out on how "classless' we all are.

~Bang

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
From my time viewing extremeskins, all I see is that it's everyone's fault but theirs that they lost the game.

The argument being made most of the night is 'the better team lost tonight'.

The same team that was down 21-10 most of the 4th?

The same team that managed three points the 1st half?

The same team that blew a 1st and Goal from the 1?

The same team that with improper clock management that sapped their timeouts on delay of game penalties?

The same...

You get the drift.

It's always easier to blame others for your own shortcomings. Ask Steve Bartman.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Avery, the Commanders have been the "better team" since this whole streak began. At least, according to them that is. It's the same ole mantra every year. "While we are much more talented, the Cowboys just played better as a team" . . . yadda yadda.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dale said:
Avery, the Commanders have been the "better team" since this whole streak began. At least, according to them that is. It's the same ole mantra every year. "While we are much more talented, the Cowboys just played better as a team" . . . yadda yadda.

Being a better team means nothing in professional sports. Ask the 1980 U.S. hockey team or the January Pats team in 2002.

The entire reason they are upset is that they lost on the big stage, MNF, in front of a capacity crowd with a decibel level equal to the Fedex Field attendance that pitted two greats together in their first meeting in 15 years and would set the stage on which team is the chosen one to possibly challenge the Eagles as the object in the rearview mirror.

Better luck to them in the 2nd meeting in 15 years.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Gentlemen what we need here is a little humour so with out further ado;

Dear Dr. (J)
Our Arizona Cardinals are sick. They came to Arizona for their health but after 16 years, the dry air doesn't seem to be doing them any good. We desperately need your advice. They seem to have been going in circles since they arrived here in town. What would a highly respected DR like yourself advise our Cardinals to do? Please write us a prescription ASAP as they seem to be getting worse. Thank You.

Sincerely,
A Cards fan

Dear Cards Fan,
If I were in Arizona and had that Cardinal team, I'd do what most other Arizona citizens have done. I'd be a Cowboy fan.

Sincerely,
Dr. J

Have a comment, question or demeaning response for Dr. J? He can be reached at dr@sandiegosports.net

Bless the Cards, in Dallas's worst hour they were always there. Hey Dale, do you suppose Ole Card's fan and a Card fan are the same.

I was at extreme last night and the worst post was from Tom the Giants fan. He can uncork a good one when he has a mind to. Maybe Tom actually lives in NY. The skinz fans weren't any different about a loss that we are. They are mostly a loyal bunch, same as the (ICK) Iggles phans or even the BB fans. No matter how bad the season we like our teams and will search for whatever we can find to bolster our teams image. 1988 and 1989 made me a much more mellow fan. Of course the fact that I know the Boys are going to the SuperBowl this year makes it much easier to admit. (% LOL

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Midswat said:
They don't like coming here because they can't ban you for talking smack to them . . .

If you go to Extremeskins and mention anything about the game, you're banned . . .

You're quite the comedian there Midswat. You come to Extreme only to talk S*** and to try and incite the exact response that you're given. You have not been banned, yet, even though you have never added anything of substance during your visits. Try telling the truth to your boardmates here instead of creating your own mixed up view of reality. As far as your boy Calico goes- his last post was so vile and crude that many of your members would truly be embarrassed by it if they were to see it. I'm sure that we have morons from our board that come here only to cause trouble. Do with them what you wish. But for you to complain about our site after the way that you have represented yourself on it? Get real.
:rolleyes:

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
Extremeskins is a joke. If that board truly represents Commanders fans then I feel sorry for you guys. I haven't seen that much crying since I was invited to the Vermeil family reunion last year.

Nothing is ever the Commanders fault. The refs cheated them. Roy Williams is a cheap shot artist. Sean Taylor is better and only hits clean. The Commanders gave us the game....blah blah blah yadda yadda. These are all things your board propagates. It's pathetic.

Also the lack of straight-up football knowledge on your board is frightening. I've never seen a message board more full of morons than Extremeskins. Some of the things people post there make me wonder if they've ever seen a real game or if they get all their football knowledge from their 3 year franchise in Madden '04.

Maybe that's why you guys love Sean Taylor so much, since he also, is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Million dollar skills with a 10 cent head.

So in summary, Dallas owns your team. You're like our little kid brother that we kick the crap out of twice a year just for fun. Go back to your board and cry us all a river, ok?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Bang said:
Nice to see so many of you being good sports. I was there, and the crowd not only was still full throughout the game, the final 7 minutes or so of the game was so damn loud I truly worried my ears were going to be damaged.

~Bang

Hey Bang... I agree with you that the Commanders fans were fine hosts for the Cowboys fans at the game... at least as good as can be expected to an opposing fan. I always appreciate that about going to FedEx.

You're also correct that the stadium was as loud as it's ever been for a pro game. The VA Tech/USC game earlier this year was much much louder... but I've been to about a dozen Commander games at FedEx, and that was definitely your loudest.

But you're wrong about the last 7 minutes. When the Commanders punted to the Cowboys at about the 7 minute mark, I was stunned at how many Commander fans started leaving. It was shocking. By the time the Commanders made their comeback, I'd say at least a quarter of the stadium had emptied.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Hey Bang... I agree with you that the Commanders fans were fine hosts for the Cowboys fans at the game... at least as good as can be expected to an opposing fan. I always appreciate that about going to FedEx.

You're also correct that the stadium was as loud as it's ever been for a pro game. The VA Tech/USC game earlier this year was much much louder... but I've been to about a dozen Commander games at FedEx, and that was definitely your loudest.

But you're wrong about the last 7 minutes. When the Commanders punted to the Cowboys at about the 7 minute mark, I was stunned at how many Commander fans started leaving. It was shocking. By the time the Commanders made their comeback, I'd say at least a quarter of the stadium had emptied.

I was reading the same thing from SKINS FANS on the extremeskins site yesterday about many people leaving before the game was over.

Many were saying it was people from the box suites or corporate people...do not know the truth about that but the fact remains that even many skins fans were saying that a surprising number of fans were leaving around the time you describe.

OldButDeadly

Bill's Waterboy
Reaction score
Bang said:

~Bang

I don't have a problem with Skins fans being upset about the calls....but they are blinded if they think that it didn't go both ways....

And speaking of classless....the only classless-ness I have seen was Joe "Savior" Gibbs....whatever....I lost all respect I had of him...just because of that handshake...I certainly hope that hope that his players call him out on that crap...

Kev

OldButDeadly

Bill's Waterboy
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I was reading the same thing from SKINS FANS on the extremeskins site yesterday about many people leaving before the game was over.

Many were saying it was people from the box suites or corporate people...do not know the truth about that but the fact remains that even many skins fans were saying that a surprising number of fans were leaving around the time you describe.

It was the second tier that emptied out....I remember the seats being yellow....

Maybe a Washington skins fan can clear up what section that was.

Kev