Anyone else getting tired of pulling for a stupid team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John813

Reaction score
If anyone is truly tired of supporting a "stupid" team, I'm not sure they would care enough to post on a forum about said team.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Hi ice. Hope all is well. I am a fan. I see no issue with *****ing about stupidity. It is what fans do.

yeah but that doesn't go over well with the thought police, get in line pal

Sydla

Reaction score
The feeling I have isn't "tired".

It's more disappointed and depressed. I feel that way knowing that it's painfully obvious we have a coaching issue and that will not get rectified for a few more seasons. Jerry believes Garrett is the guy and it will take a few more years of this for him to wake up. Oh, he'll try to save Garrett by forcing him to fire Marinelli (which should happen by the way, I feel the game has passed him by) but in the end, a mediocre head coach is a mediocre head coach.

JBond

Reaction score
If anyone is truly tired of supporting a "stupid" team, I'm not sure they would care enough to post on a forum about said team.
John813, 20+ years of nonsense. Do you see an end to it? Maybe when Jerry is dead? The Cowboys shot themselves in the foot again. Maybe we should bring in some quality coaches and dump the drug addicts.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
yeah but that doesn't go over well with the thought police, get in line pal
did i tell him to stop?

no. i just expressed my own thoughts on the matter.

apparently the anti-thought thought police are in full action.

John813

Reaction score
John813, 20+ years of nonsense. Do you see an end to it? Maybe when Jerry is dead? The Cowboys shot themselves in the foot again. Maybe we should bring in some quality coaches and dump the drug addicts.

I try not to think too much about it. Nothing I can do. Don't buy jerseys(cursed) and haven't been to a game in Dallas.
Win or lose, the outcome doesn't affect me anymore. Maybe I'll get more passionate when we have sustained success.

JBond

Reaction score
I try not to think too much about it. Nothing I can do. Don't buy jerseys(cursed) and haven't been to a game in Dallas.
Win or lose, the outcome doesn't affect me anymore. Maybe I'll get more passionate when we have sustained success.

I know. It sucks. When a fan base becomes apathetic that should be a major sign to those in charge. I am a proud Dallas Cowboys fan and I am sick and tired of the crap. It has gone on far too long.

JBond

Reaction score
Lol. This area should be named the reality zone. This thread was pushed back fast. Nothing new.

Can anyone dispute the fact we have stupid players and pathetic coaching?

yimyammer

Reaction score
did i tell him to stop?

no. i just expressed my own thoughts on the matter.

apparently the anti-thought thought police are in full action.

lol, not explicitly, but that is the subtle undertone. I just think its hilarious because you're doing the same thing he is.

You're just whining about the whining (which I fully support your right to do).

You're *****ing about things you can't change, the very thing you said you're tired of which ironically keeps threads like this rolling, that's funny.

He's venting and you're venting, all good with me, its understandable after a frustrating loss. I need a good laugh after these damn losses (damn, did I just ***** about something I can't control?)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
yep. very ironic. they do it. i ***** about it, someone *****es about my *****ing as if they're allowed to ***** but i am not and we wind up here. :)

as for the undertones - meh. i think this "micro-aggression" crap is crap. if you've read many of my posts i don't try to do the passive aggressive thing and micro much of anything.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Nope...diehards never leave. Get upset or wish things would change but never leave.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Yes. I am a fan for 39 years and will never desert this team because in the end we're rooting for the laundry. But I am fed up with the fact ownership refuses to admit that Garrett as head coach is a mistake. It is killing the careers of some good players and I don't understand how they can let this continue just so they can prove a point about Garrett. I have no faith in any part of management right now. I will stand by the players because it's what fans do. (Except head cases like Gregory who just doesn't get it) but I will not spend a dime on Cowboys merchandise, etc. until this coach is replaced.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I know. It sucks. When a fan base becomes apathetic that should be a major sign to those in charge. I am a proud Dallas Cowboys fan and I am sick and tired of the crap. It has gone on far too long.

Apathy is the right word. People stop showing up to Jerry World at any point he'll start to,listen. That's what it's gonna take, sadly. All about the pocketbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.