Anyone else getting tired of pulling for a stupid team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Dumb players. Pathetic coaches. Wrong kind of guys. No creativity. Let's run up the middle again. That should work.

20+ years of crap. Sigh... stupid team.
So go root for another team.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
I still watch and still hope. But then with a chance to win some bozo can't even just run out of bounds. It just never seems to end.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I still watch and still hope. But then with a chance to win some bozo can't even just run out of bounds. It just never seems to end.
It doesn't even surprise me anymore. I'm so used to it. If a game is close the Cowboys will find a way to beat themselves.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I am tired of Jerry Jones

I am tired of the front office

I am tired of this coaching staff

I am tired of some of the guys who are always injured and or have drug problems

But I will never stop supporting my Dallas Cowboys

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm tired of people being apologetic for coaches and management that don't get results...

Where are your standards? We are Cowboys fans.

If this is acceptable and worthy of making excuses for constantly for you then go root for the Cleveland Browns.

In Dallas we play for Titles. Not 8-8, lucky to make the wildcard round bull****.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm tired of people being apologetic for coaches and management that don't get results...

If this is acceptable and worthy of making excuses for constantly for you then go root for the Cleveland Browns.

In Dallas we play for Titles. Not 8-8, lucky to make the wildcard round bull****.

What you are describing is what USED to be the Dallas Cowboys. Now we hope to be "competitive" and celebrate mediocrity and worse.

JBond

Reaction score
You don't have to accept it. No one suggested such a thing. There are 31 other teams to root for. Why are you still here?
It's a long story that started many years ago. I have been friends with many of the posters for 20+ years. Back to the Star Power days. Anyway, I check in to see what is happening, including that latest rumors along with a few other things. Many solid contributors do the same. The forum has changed. The tenor and makeup has changed. I have not changed, but I do respect their business model. It is solid, but far too many naive young kids post here to consider posting on regular basis.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I understand the frustration but Dallas wasn't expected to be a contender even with romo. Why come unglued now?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

We haven't played for a title since 1996 season, you get used to it.

If you keep expecting a title, it is a recipe to be miserable.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
It's a long story that started many years ago. I have been friends with many of the posters for 20+ years. Back to the Star Power days. Anyway, I check in to see what is happening, including that latest rumors along with a few other things. Many solid contributors do the same. The forum has changed. The tenor and makeup has changed. I have not changed, but I do respect their business model. It is solid, but far too many naive young kids post here to consider posting on regular basis.
I hope you're still checking in 3 weeks later. I'd hate to lose you when the team is 3-1.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dumb players. Pathetic coaches. Wrong kind of guys. No creativity. Let's run up the middle again. That should work.

20+ years of crap. Sigh... stupid team.

No but I really wish some fans would put up or shut up. You tired of pulling for the team there are 31 others to choose from. I find these so called threats to be hilarious, no one is forcing you to pull for the Cowboys

strollinruss

Reaction score
No but I really wish some fans would put up or shut up. You tired of pulling for the team there are 31 others to choose from. I find these so called threats to be hilarious, no one is forcing you to pull for the Cowboys
Doesn't sound like a fan at all, more like a troll. Not you Doomsday, the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.