Anyone else have no problem shelling out 3 million per for Vinatieri?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Considering the state of our kicking game these past couple of years i would say give the man what he wants and get on with it. Instead we will pickup some waste off the trash heap and suffer threw another dreadful year of kicking.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
how can you? if thats the price we pay for not being scared of kicking 30 yard field goals. then ink that sons a biatch

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I can't wait to get ex-soccer player John Reinholt from Division III school Montpelier Tri-City or a player of equal caliber.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Well we just gave a borderline Olineman 3 mill per and Vinateri would win a hell of a lot more games for us than this Oline scrub , so yes I would have NO problem giving the best kicker in the history of the NFL 3mill per

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
If he's so good why is he available:laugh2:

Probably the most worthless logic I've ever seen.

His contract ran out, NE wants to keep him, but its his choice

Ken

Reaction score
I would give him the largest bonus in Kicker history to keep cap charge reasonable..

I just know he will perform to the contract.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
As many times as i murderd Cortez/Cundiff last year............Give em what they want!:star:

ghst187

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Apparently :starspin

Same thing with Hutch. I wouldnt mind at all if we paid him 7 million to come play here.

likewise, cut LA and you'd get 3 of that 7 back and get MUCH better and younger instantly on the OL.

At this point, with hardly any choices left out there...after giving a no name OG 15 mil, if Vineteri can kickoff well also, I'll write the check myself

notherbob

Reaction score
I said it once and I'll say it again - You should only get rid of the kicking coach if you have a kicker who doesn't need coaching and that excludes the low priced bottom feeders this team has been hiring and treating like trash for years. Get somebody who is good, self-confident, pay and treat him like a pro and he'll deliver. Even a half decent kicker with self-confidence would have won at least one of those three games last year and the team would have been in the playoffs and ending the season on a high note instead of falling flat on their faces.

In short, get someone you can respect and respect him.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Lets just trade Roy Williams for a kicker, hold on lets give'em Jason Witten to. Oh yeah give him 10 million to go shopping with.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I do cause it's just a stinkin' kicker.

I don't cause we need one.

I do cause it sets a value standard.

I don't cause it's Jerry's money.

I do cause when he misses the one big one that's all we're gonna hear.

I do, If Larry's still around.

Problem is if Cundiff could of stuck around with out the injury, we'd not be in this predicament. He made me sweat beyond 40 but inside he was money.

Taz

Reaction score
It looks like are new starting kicker will be ....... TO!!!