Anyone else need a shower

It counts as a win….a desperately needed one, but I’m truly afraid this HC is way too on over his head, and I’m not someone who thinks that way as often as I probably ought to rooting for Jerry’s kids.

I am no expert on this game, but have been watching a while, and even after ten years of Garrett Shoddy has me scratching my head as to what he is trying to do on offense…..and THATS supposed to be the unit that’s carrying the team for now.

Was supposed to be head above water until the defense got it together. Yeah they scored 34 but honestly that almost wasn’t enough
srtill not his fault the D and STS are bad..yes both 1st half FG attemps should have easily been punts. learning experience,.. but his offense 2 straight years is performing at a high level.. point,

maybe stay a OC.
 
Whether you need a shower as it was a nail biter of a game and just waiting for Lucy to pull the ball from Charlie brown and resulting in another loss.

OR...

Although the offense, especially the passing game, was killing it with Dak and CeeDee.....Another game of the defense having issues in the secondary. Collins made Bland his B. Although there were a catch or two that collins made that was just amazing even with the coverage being as about as best as it could be...again only a couple of passes.

Another thing that made me feel dirty. That hook and ladder play that worked so well even though Downs was just a second late with the tackle...The player that got rid of the ball just in time was our former TD...Dalton Shultz. Which was the only time I heard or seen his name the whole game IIRC
My fitbit dont lie. My resting hr is about 20-30 beats faster per minute. Its ridiculous what this team does to me, and its definitely not healthy.
 
srtill not his fault the D and STS are bad..yes both 1st half FG attemps should have easily been punts. learning experience,.. but his offense 2 straight years is performing at a high level.. point,

maybe stay a OC.
I don’t know how you get into that many questionable situations a few days after admitting to issues. I’m just really concerned. Usually these guys are about the same and it comes down to the talent you have and execution, but I’m not so sure here.

I could feel different in two weeks so feel free to ignore me lol.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,807
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top