Anyone Else Tired of Incompetent Ownership and Being Lied To?

sjmike

Reaction score
I have been a fan for 50+ years. In the heart of Eagles Country. Taken a lot of crap from Eagles fans over the years but never wavered in my love of the Blue and Silver. But this first day of Legal Tampering is the straw that broke the camel's back. Jerry Jones made the statement that we are all in for this coming year. But here we are 7 hours into the first day and we are one of the few teams that have yet to make even one move. We have even lost quite a few of our own players at this point.
Jerry Jones lied to our faces when he said that we are all in. I have always been the optimistic Cowboys fan on here and amongst my friends who are Cowboys fans. But this is it. I am tired of the BS that we get daily. I had put aside some of my vacation time this year to go see a home game in Arlington. I will spend that time doing something else now. I won't spend another dime on Cowboys merchandise either. Almost 30 years of futility and this is what we get as all in?
Anyone else as fed up with the team and ownership as I am? The only way to hurt this ownership is to stop spending money on the product. So that's what I will do. Any other ideas?

Aven8

Reaction score
I never expected them to jump in feet first today, but some of these deals aren’t really that outrageous. Luvu on a 36 million dollar deal is a bargain. The RB contracts are a tad high IMO.

Maybe we wake up tomorrow with the news we signed Hunter from Minny! Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have been a fan for 50+ years. In the heart of Eagles Country. Taken a lot of crap from Eagles fans over the years but never wavered in my love of the Blue and Silver. But this first day of Legal Tampering is the straw that broke the camel's back. Jerry Jones made the statement that we are all in for this coming year. But here we are 7 hours into the first day and we are one of the few teams that have yet to make even one move. We have even lost quite a few of our own players at this point.
Jerry Jones lied to our faces when he said that we are all in. I have always been the optimistic Cowboys fan on here and amongst my friends who are Cowboys fans. But this is it. I am tired of the BS that we get daily. I had put aside some of my vacation time this year to go see a home game in Arlington. I will spend that time doing something else now. I won't spend another dime on Cowboys merchandise either. Almost 30 years of futility and this is what we get as all in?
Anyone else as fed up with the team and ownership as I am? The only way to hurt this ownership is to stop spending money on the product. So that's what I will do. Any other ideas?
You misinterpreted him about all in. Get over it.

John813

Reaction score
Nothing really happened this year for the Front office to change what they do.

They went 12-5 and made the playoffs and got a home game.
Mission accomplished.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The real worry is if this site can has enough bandwidth to handle all the "signed by cowboys" threads that are about to ensue.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I gave up on this ownership a looooooong time ago. And, honestly, I feel it's going to be worse up Stephen "Cap Boy" Jones.

Oh well. Over the past decade and a half, I've just succumbed to the fact that a Super Bowl appearance is just a pipe dream, and that the best I can expect are some entertaining regular season games. That's about it.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Yes