Anyone Else Tired of Incompetent Ownership and Being Lied To?

lostar2009

Reaction score
I have been a fan for 50+ years. In the heart of Eagles Country. Taken a lot of crap from Eagles fans over the years but never wavered in my love of the Blue and Silver. But this first day of Legal Tampering is the straw that broke the camel's back. Jerry Jones made the statement that we are all in for this coming year. But here we are 7 hours into the first day and we are one of the few teams that have yet to make even one move. We have even lost quite a few of our own players at this point.
Jerry Jones lied to our faces when he said that we are all in. I have always been the optimistic Cowboys fan on here and amongst my friends who are Cowboys fans. But this is it. I am tired of the BS that we get daily. I had put aside some of my vacation time this year to go see a home game in Arlington. I will spend that time doing something else now. I won't spend another dime on Cowboys merchandise either. Almost 30 years of futility and this is what we get as all in?
Anyone else as fed up with the team and ownership as I am? The only way to hurt this ownership is to stop spending money on the product. So that's what I will do. Any other ideas?
JJ is an old dirty car sales man. Do anything to make you sign the line to sell his beat up lemon junk. Fans and media fell for it again, " we all in" :laugh:.

The people who believe the trash that comes out these clowns mouth deserve to be laugh at.

Saltycowboy

Reaction score
Listen when no coaches were fired after the playoff loss, I threw in the towel for next year. I expect us to tank. Players know there are no consequences if you don’t perform.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Idk, I’ll never understand it. To scared to make a move because they have no idea how to work the cap or are to lazy. Incompetent
Probably both.....the days of old Jerry swinging for the fences....have gave way to striking out looking and weak ground balls back to the pitcher.

visionary

Reaction score
Been there, done that 20 years ago
Now just treading water expecting the worst and even then being surprised on the downside by the Joneses

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is actually comical at this point. The richest team in the NFL doesnt have the resources to work the cap.
Because the cap is a set number for all teams. No matter if the team and owner is worth 9 billion or just $9.

remdak

Reaction score
Yeah, but I have to work one more year before I retire.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry's idea of all in is buying more land around Frisco and building shops for his adoring fans to visit. Ya'lls idea of all in and his idea of all in are
planets apart.

sjmike

Reaction score
Because the cap is a set number for all teams. No matter if the team and owner is worth 9 billion or just $9.
but he could buy the best capologist that is out there and that isnt under the cap. But his ego leaves him and his son in charge of it. Doesnt make sense

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been a fan for 50+ years. In the heart of Eagles Country. Taken a lot of crap from Eagles fans over the years but never wavered in my love of the Blue and Silver. But this first day of Legal Tampering is the straw that broke the camel's back. Jerry Jones made the statement that we are all in for this coming year. But here we are 7 hours into the first day and we are one of the few teams that have yet to make even one move. We have even lost quite a few of our own players at this point.
Jerry Jones lied to our faces when he said that we are all in. I have always been the optimistic Cowboys fan on here and amongst my friends who are Cowboys fans. But this is it. I am tired of the BS that we get daily. I had put aside some of my vacation time this year to go see a home game in Arlington. I will spend that time doing something else now. I won't spend another dime on Cowboys merchandise either. Almost 30 years of futility and this is what we get as all in?
Anyone else as fed up with the team and ownership as I am? The only way to hurt this ownership is to stop spending money on the product. So that's what I will do. Any other ideas?
Nah, I never expect much from them. I'm not surprised, a bit disappointed but, by no means fed up. If I was, I wouldn't spend my time on here getting pissed off.
I used to get worked up....about 23 years ago that changed. It's not worth getting worked up for, or ruining my day. I understand the guys that like to complain, I mess with them. That's how I have my fun around here.

sjmike

Reaction score
Nah, I never expect much from them. I'm not surprised, a bit disappointed but, by no means fed up. If I was, I wouldn't spend my time on here getting pissed off.
I used to get worked up....about 23 years ago that changed. It's not worth getting worked up for, or ruining your day. I understand the guys that like to complain, I mess with them. That's how I have my fun around here.
I don't like to complain. Always post a positive spin. But I am at the end of my rope

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
I’m originally from eagle country as well (Delaware) however I live in Fort Worth area now. I wish I never watched the cowboys as a little kid and just stuck with all the other Philly teams I support. Trash organization for decades.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Dallas fan fault! I bet 80k fans chanting Jerry sucks and leave the stadium at half time and stop buying bear and food will get his attention! It’s time to revolt
there where the trouble is come training camp time they will be swarming the place and sell out the stadium for all the home games then complain when the team falls short because the jones have no idea what they are doing

RS12

Reaction score

Anyone Else Tired of Incompetent Ownership and Being Lied To?​

Nah it's great, and don't worry. The Jerry boot lickers will be here soon to tell you he is a great owner, and regale you with tales of success from when Clinton was in his first term.

Last edited: