Anyone ever have a great nickname?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just wondering... be cool to know the story behind them too, if you're willing.

I'll start: I personally know @LocimusPrime used to be called Lump McShaftsteak in High School.
He was labeled Lamp Rockjaw in College, but he always liked his H.S. tag much better.

You don't want to know what they call him now: Bacon Von Meatwich.

Me? Boring... 'deus. I was always jealous of Loc's cool tags...

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

I'll start: I personally know @LocimusPrime used to be called Lump McShaftsteak in High School.
He was labeled Lamp Rockjaw in College, but he always liked his H.S. tag much better.

:laugh:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Scribble.

The story behind it was I was a kid in the 5th grade and it was parent teacher night. One of my friends (Tony) that hung out in our neighborhood group just happened to be standing there when the teacher was talking to my mother. My mother commented about how bad my handwriting was and my teacher immediately stopped her and said. "While Sam's handwriting looks awful, let me tell you. At least his handwriting is easily legible. I have students who have worse and beautful handwriting that I just can't read at all."

Tony laughed, then said. We should just call him scribble and walked away. Next thing I know, my entire crew in the neighborhood was calling me that. Though I admit. That maybe only lasted a few months before they were back to calling me my name.

Corso

Reaction score
Scribble.

The story behind it was I was a kid in the 5th grade and it was parent teacher night. One of my friends (Tony) that hung out in our neighborhood group just happened to be standing there when the teacher was talking to my mother. My mother commented about how bad my handwriting was and my teacher immediately stopped her and said. "While Sam's handwriting looks awful, let me tell you. At least his handwriting is easily legible. I have students who have worse and beautful handwriting that I just can't read at all."

Tony laughed, then said. We should just call him scribble and walked away. Next thing I know, my entire crew in the neighborhood was calling me that. Though I admit. That maybe only lasted a few months before they were back to calling me my name.
That's awesome! Dang, that's awesome...

So - can I call you Scribble now? I think that's freaking great. Super cool story.

Corso

Reaction score
In HS, was Powerlifter. The cheerleaders gave me that cus I was the tall, skinny kid playing football.

College, The Duke because of a rival fraternity fight at the border.

But, Stew has been mine since age 10.
This fight intrigues me... I bet there's a great story there.

timb2

Reaction score
I was "Shark" in the Marines because no one could beat me on betting,but also I have big teeth and weird stuff (like I had a 3rd baby tooth grew in instead of a custom 2 everyone has and my wisdom tooth looked like it came from some prehistoric animal) and with shark like eyes like I'm staring through you .Also my nose is beaten up like I have been ramming some shark cages with it.They said when I stared and chewed on some doofus s-bird,they said I looked like a shark in a blood frenzy.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They called me @waldoputty in kindergarten, cuz I was so cute and I never shut up!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This fight intrigues me... I bet there's a great story there.

Not too much to it really. Two groups of guys talking smack in Matamoros waiting to get into the States. Once we crossed, one of them sucker-punched one of our boys and it was on! I was tossing haymakers left and right, we all were. Most of us got arrested and split up between Mexican jail and Brownsville because most were full of us American idiots. I got the Mexican jail :lmao: