Anyone going to see the facebook movie?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I have to admit in today's mindless boring and unfunny movies, this one actually seems to be somewhat interesting. I guess maybe because it has to do with the internet,idk.

I wonder how far they stretched the truth on the actual making of facebook, I know some drama had to be added or it would not be entertaining enough.

Lengthy trailer.

[youtube]53OUHupfqws[/youtube]

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I will probably take it in this weekend. The trailers do look interesting and I would like to see if JT has improved at ALL in his acting skills.

Looks to be a "fun" movie.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Signals;3593375 said:
I'll probably watch it on TBS Christmas eve.

But you will miss Ted Turners 100x reruns of....

"MEEEEEEEE......................."

christmas_story.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MonsterD;3593237 said:
I have to admit in today's mindless boring and unfunny movies, this one actually seems to be somewhat interesting. I guess maybe because it has to do with the internet,idk.

I wonder how far they stretched the truth on the actual making of facebook, I know some drama had to be added or it would not be entertaining enough.

Lengthy trailer.

[youtube]53OUHupfqws[/youtube]

The dude who created Facebook was just on Oprah and he said that the directors took a lot of liberties with the story. Understandably because according to the guy, creating Facebook wasn't that exciting.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dallas;3593243 said:
I will probably take it in this weekend. The trailers do look interesting and I would like to see if JT has improved at ALL in his acting skills.

Looks to be a "fun" movie.

JT was pretty good in that one movie where they kill that kid. Can't remember what it was called. I think "Dog" is in the title though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3593500 said:
JT was pretty good in that one movie where they kill that kid. Can't remember what it was called. I think "Dog" is in the title though.

AlphaDog. And yeah, he was pretty good in that one. It's a pretty underrated movie.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
100% on Rottentomatoes.com

If I don't get to it this weekend, then it'll be next weekend.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3593500 said:

Alpha Dog.

Good movie.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Wow I only saw the commercial for this movie and was interested. I looked at info on the net about it, apparently it is being very highly lauded. The talk about the two leads as possible Oscar nominations, as well as the movie.

The score for the film is by Trent Reznor, :eek: and he (who hates major labels, big thumbs up) is releasing it on his own independent music label.

I had no idea this is the same guy who made Fight Club too, this is a must see for me.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm sure I will see it some day, but I'm in no rush to pay $14 to see it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Chief;3593513 said:
100% on Rottentomatoes.com

If I don't get to it this weekend, then it'll be next weekend.

That's because it's not out yet.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
If they say that the Facebook movie is what's going to define my generation. I'm gonna be pissed.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3594577 said:
If they say that the Facebook movie is what's going to define my generation. I'm gonna be pissed.

Spears, Lohan and Hilton have already done that.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
This is a no-brainer. Great director, great writer, off the charts reviews.