Anyone having issues accessing this site with Google Chrome?

Cowboyny

Well-Known Member
Messages
24,606
Reaction score
29,511
I am getting this message and had to go onto explorer to access the site.

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2026-02-20 17:14:59 UTC

You

Browser​

Working
Newark

Cloudflare​

Working

cowboyszone.com

Host​

Error
 
That happens sometimes when regional cloudeflare datacenters have connection issues with the CZ servers.

It's a cloudflare problem, not a site problem usually.
 
I still get the error only when using Google Chrome.
 
I've been getting this error as well and was about to post a thread on it. Found this though, which helps everyone ;)I tried clearing my cache, guess I'll just wait for Cloudflare to fix it.
 
I just tried the fix in the video but no luck still error
 
@TheDuke and @gtb1943 The video didn't help me either. I just used a different browser (not Chrome) for a month, and it eventually fixed itself.
 
I open the Zone in Chrome and so far so good
I still use my other browser for everything else
 
not ONE single other website is giving me this problem; only Cowboys Zone.

So there clearly is something here that has changed in the last week.
 
There is nothing that can be done about it. And nothing changed in the last week.

This has been an ongoing problem with CloudFlare with many sites, not just this one.

There is a solution that works for most people. If it's not working for you I really have nothing I can suggest.

I use Chrome and have never had an issue so I cannot offer any additional advice.

I have read about people having the problem all over the internet because CloudFlare is used to protect millions of sites.

The fix in this thread is the primary way everyone fixes it.
 
There is nothing that can be done about it. And nothing changed in the last week.

This has been an ongoing problem with CloudFlare with many sites, not just this one.

There is a solution that works for most people. If it's not working for you I really have nothing I can suggest.

I use Chrome and have never had an issue so I cannot offer any additional advice.

I have read about people having the problem all over the internet because CloudFlare is used to protect millions of sites.

The fix in this thread is the primary way everyone fixes it.
I have been on hundreds of websites over the past few weeks and NOT ONE other website has this problem.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,309
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top