Anyone know how bad tolls are in Oklahoma?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I thought only NJ had tolls on their roads still.
I've been fortunate to have been able to do quite a bit of traveling around the country on a motorcycle. I can only remember dealing with tolls in NY and NJ.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, and the S.S. Minnow was only taking a 3 hour tour!
I live in Wichita and have made that trip many times to Texas right down 35. Never had one ounce of problems and trust me, I don't drive the speed limit. Ever.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I thought only NJ had tolls on their roads still.
Ha.

We're in New Brunswick, Can. now after driving from east Texas. 2250 miles. Tolls in NY, MASS, and Me. I think we skirted the PA. tolls. Was considering coming home and driving the northern tier of NY but the whole Interstate along the Great Lakes , Niagara falls and through the northern Adirondacks was toll. Nope. I'll tourist in the Smoky Mountains. I have a sis and property there anyway.

I'll pay tolls if it saves time and mileage. It's generally chump change compared to burning more gas and my time.

I do have a TxTag for Texas and Okieland which gets used mostly in Houston and some around Austin.

As a side note the temps here in Maritime Canada have given me a wonderful break from the hellish temps in Texas. One more week.