Anyone know which hotel the cowboys are staying at in LA?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What...you didnt; see the hotel announced at cowboys.com?

They of course want to invite stalkers and weirdos when they stay out of town.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light
Or just another lost angel, city of night
City of night, city of night, city of night, woo, come on
LA Woman!

mrmojo

Reaction score
Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light
Or just another lost angel, city of night
City of night, city of night, city of night, woo, come on
MR MOJO RISIN......
MR MOJO RISIN....

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
When playing the Lakers, nearly all visiting NBA teams stay in the Ritz Carlton because it’s a great hotel and very close to the Staples Center.

It is also a 30 minute drive to SoFi stadium, so that’s as good a guess as any.

Visiting Dodgers teams split between the Ritz Carlton and JW Marriott. But the difference here is in the collective bargaining agreement, NBA teams require first class hotels who can supply oversized beds for giant people and additional baggage services at a moment’s notice… which a baseball team may not need but NFL probably do.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm headed to LA, any chance anyone knows which hotel the #cowboys are staying?
OIP.Teqy2Lt8_pY5wLqLNOgVYAHaDy
Actually got a picture for you and fortuitously caught the cowboys front office personnel arriving

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You are 50 and talk about another man's mother? I guess that's allowed around here.......you are a piece of crap human being in my eyes for going there.

I was told this in a conversation with someone in power - the reason insulting posts by people like Rockport and this guy remain on the board is because no one clicks on the 'report' button. There are far too many threads to keep up with.

I agree with you, this guy should explain why he thought it was necessary to go that route. It's worse than the stuff Rockport spews.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I was told this in a conversation with someone in power - the reason insulting posts by people like Rockport and this guy remain on the board is because no one clicks on the 'report' button. There are far too many threads to keep up with.

I agree with you, this guy should explain why he thought it was necessary to go that route. It's worse than the stuff Rockport spews.
Someone hid my report button I aint go no report button hey hey hey

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't have a report button. I appreciate the feedback, we can disagree, but no reason to go there. Salud!

Last edited: