Anyone know which hotel the cowboys are staying at in LA?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I got a great hotel sports story. I used to work for BlackRock and spent a lot of time in San Francisco. I stayed at the St Regis hotel because it was right down from our offices on Howard. I check in once and go up to my room. There is a huge gift basket on my bed. It’s addressed to Ryan Gomes the former NBA player. Apparently the T Wolves were in town to play the Warriors and the team stayed at the St Regis. The hotel accidentally gave me his basket. It was full of booze and snacks and had 6 room keys. I called the front desk and they were embarrassed so told me to keep it. I pigged out and got sloshed. It was awesome. My buddy went to Providence and loved Gomes. I saved some for him and gave him the fancy basket. That was a real treat.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know I always stay at Chateau Marmont. Ton of memories there and nice location.
Not that you care...

I always stay at the Shangri La in LA. I love the deck though at the Georgian. Best people watching spot on that strip. LA has gotten real dirty though. Used to be a fun town to visit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Check the Cowboys Travel Club. Part of package for fans traveling to road games includes staying at team hotel. It’s too late to book for this game but there should be info.
thank you for actually trying to answer this guys question and not being another smart arse. Seems like thats about 85% of this place now.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sounds familiar.

Belushi, no?
Belushi? Maybe. Don't know, off the top of my head.

I used to live a few blocks away and got to know everybody there and so I'm kind of loyal to the place.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Belushi? Maybe. Don't know, off the top of my head.

I used to live a few blocks away and got to know everybody there and so I'm kind of loyal to the place.
It's where he passed, but I knew it sounded familiar.

I'm ashamed to have had to use Google to verify because I'm proud of my useless knowledge.

So.....apparently his girlfriend and the woman that brought him the fatal dose was the same woman that inspired Gordon Lightfoots Sundown.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So I could definitely be wrong but I think I just saw Coach Nussmeier and some other staffers in the fitness center at LA Airport Marriott.

bigE79

Reaction score
Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light
Or just another lost angel, city of night
City of night, city of night, city of night, woo, come on
You got your Mojo Risin going on I see..lol