Anyone left thinks Zeke is the best back in the league?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Um not as much as they did. They moved Harrison Smith on blitzes and in the box ALL night. Even when Dak started to throw he was there. We did not blitz or move a safety up for run help the entire game. So NO we did not stack the box like they did. I advise y'all to watch the All-22's for yourself. Instead of coming on these forums and just believing whoever says bs.

lol.....right, so when he continued to shred us we focused on other things?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
First of all, it's "Cook." Not Cooks. Get a guys name right if you're gonna annoint him.

Second of all, no we didn't stack the box. Our backers were 7-8 yards odd the LOS and our safeties were normal depth.

Third, I've already seen you claim Barkley and Kamara as the best backs in the league. So, not only are you pulling stuff out of your butt, but you can't even keep up with it.

seems like there was more than one. Lol

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
lol.....right, so when he continued to shred us we focused on other things?
UM YES. Thats the whole point of bad coaching. WATCH THE ALL 22. The linebackers moved up slightly offsetting, but no the safeties did not get moved way up to help with run. Shoot I would of put a safety in the box next to the 3 linebackers and focused Cook with all of them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And Where was Cook last few years when Zeke was winning Title after Title being The Best RB..Oh HE WAS Hurt

xejecwas suspended
No you just think we should probably cut Zeke over 1 game...Zeke had 0 chance was hit in the backfield most of the night...STOP Yelling the sky is falling

nonsense. Plenty of times line got push and zeke simply stumbled into the middle of the line.

superonyx

Reaction score
This CowboyRoy guy is a huge troll.
One of the boards biggest.

Anyone reading this would be well served to ignore this guy and this thread.

Save yourself the time. He is trolling you.
giphy.gif

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Of course he isn't worth the contract, but that is how it is done these days in the NFL. Pay the guy no matter what.

Also, no he is not the best in the NFL right now, but he is still up there. He has lost a step, and he does go down easier lately it seems.

That being said, he is still a good player and if we are gonna pay top money to a premium RB, might as well be him

dallas72

Reaction score
xejecwas suspended

nonsense. Plenty of times line got push and zeke simply stumbled into the middle of the line.
Not 1 person agrees w anything u have said...learn the game dont just look at stats

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No you just think we should probably cut Zeke over 1 game...Zeke had 0 chance was hit in the backfield most of the night...STOP Yelling the sky is falling

Lol....who’s yelling?

reality is what it is. Zeke is a good back but clearly not the best and he is fading already.

90 million was a huge mistake.

aria

Reaction score
Now he knows how Barkley feels. I think you also forgot about the New Orleans game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is the best back in the nfl?

Anyone out there still thinks it was smart to pay him 15 million?
I think he's the smart one. I also think he is the best all around back in the NFL when used right. His pass blocking is among the best I've ever seen from an elite back, if not the best

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yes hes had 3 100+ yard games in a row..If u actually watched the game Dallas ran it EVERY 1st down Vikings were stacking the box w 8 or 9 guys..of course he couldn't run..terrible play calling..Dak had almost 400 yards because Vilings were playing the run 100%

Exactly. The money haters aren't going to acknowledge that Zeke had five 100 yard games in his previous 7 games before last night. He's still on pace for ten 100 yard games out of 16.

Zeke got paid. People need to get over it. If his business tactics "offended" the sensitive, they should get therapy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly. The money haters aren't going to acknowledge that Zeke had five 100 yard games in his previous 7 games before last night. He's still on pace for ten 100 yard games out of 16.

Zeke got paid. People need to get over it. If his business tactics "offended" the sensitive, they should get therapy.

good thing is he really earns his money in big games. Lol

aikemirv

Reaction score
Is the best back in the nfl?

Anyone out there still thinks it was smart to pay him 15 million?
So big CowboyRoy, when your back is the main emphasis of the defense stated multiple times throughout the game as discussed by the announcers with the opposing coach, and allows your Qb to throw for almost 400 yards, was it wise to pay him 15 million?

What would Dak do if Zeke wsas not the focus?

You don't have a freaking clue and you are clueless!!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Being the best running back in football is like having the best CD collection. Outdated and it doesn’t matter.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think he's the smart one. I also think he is the best all around back in the NFL when used right. His pass blocking is among the best I've ever seen from an elite back, if not the best
Pass blocking and durability. Worth every penny.