Anyone left thinks Zeke is the best back in the league?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Gurley contract looks bad
Bell contract looks bad
Zeke contract TBD but he hasn’t broken a long run in two years

signing running backs to big second deal just seems like a bad idea.

Zeke will continue to put up big stats because the Cowboys run the ball a lot, he gets 95% of the carries, and he plays behind a solid offensive line. People that don’t understand nuance will continue to point to his rushing yards as evidence of why he should be paid big money. You’ll never convince them otherwise.

Prediction - the Zeke contract will look bad before it is through. What kind of odds to do you think Vegas would give on that?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So big CowboyRoy, when your back is the main emphasis of the defense stated multiple times throughout the game as discussed by the announcers with the opposing coach, and allows your Qb to throw for almost 400 yards, was it wise to pay him 15 million?

What would Dak do if Zeke wsas not the focus?

You don't have a freaking clue and you are clueless!!

Dak doesn’t need a turd for a back.

I’d pay dak and cooper. They are the true play makers.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yes hes had 3 100+ yard games in a row..If u actually watched the game Dallas ran it EVERY 1st down Vikings were stacking the box w 8 or 9 guys..of course he couldn't run..terrible play calling..Dak had almost 400 yards because Vilings were playing the run 100%

lol. So did Emmitt. But he had brains to go to the outside when the middle was stacked unlike Zeke.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t need a turd for a back.

I’d pay dak and cooper. They are the true play makers.

Cooper is now in the same position as Zeke before the season. We're so player-dependent on offense that Cooper is in prime position to hold out next off-season to get paid. Then if he does, money gripers like you will be back here again as soon as he doesn't finish every game with 11 catches for 150+. Just don't forget to pay your light bill. Zeke and Cooper can sleep with the lights on if they want and you'll still be mad. Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You sound like Garrett. Don't wanna coach, just give it to the athletes.

Dallas has #1 offense in the nfl and a top 5 line.

what else does zeke need? More carries? What?

he is a limited back. Needs big holes and lots of carries to be effective.

worth maybe 5 million a year.

Swanny

Reaction score
Is the best back in the nfl?

Anyone out there still thinks it was smart to pay him 15 million?
Smart to pay him yes. Best back in the league no. Soon 15 million per will chump change. This new CBA contracts are going to explode

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cooper is now in the same position as Zeke before the season. We're so player-dependent on offense that Cooper is in prime position to hold out next off-season to get paid. Then if he does, money gripers like you will be back here again as soon as he doesn't finish every game with 11 catches for 150+. Just don't forget to pay your light bill. Zeke and Cooper can sleep with the lights on if they want and you'll still be mad. Lol.

Can’t compare zeke to Cooper.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes hes had 3 100+ yard games in a row..If u actually watched the game Dallas ran it EVERY 1st down Vikings were stacking the box w 8 or 9 guys..of course he couldn't run..terrible play calling..Dak had almost 400 yards because Vilings were playing the run 100%
We’re the Vikings playing the run on 3rd and 9 all night?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Can’t compare zeke to Cooper.

As sole focal points of our one-dimensional offense, yes I can. Business-wise Cooper is now almost "too valuable" and if I'm his agent, I'm laying out my off-season plan to maximize value. Maybe the same plan Zeke hatched out. It worked for him and fans not happy with him not rushing for 2,500 yards can go kick rocks. Mission was accomplished.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As sole focal points of our one-dimensional offense, yes I can. Business-wise Cooper is now almost "too valuable" and if I'm his agent, I'm laying out my off-season plan to maximize value. Maybe the same plan Zeke hatched out. It worked for him and fans not happy with him not rushing for 2,500 yards can go kick rocks. Mission was accomplished.

cooper is a leader, play maker, role model, vital to the offense. Zeke is none of those things.

we don’t need zeke, we need Cooper.

cooper wouldn’t hold out in Cabo.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas has #1 offense in the nfl and a top 5 line.

what else does zeke need? More carries? What?

he is a limited back. Needs big holes and lots of carries to be effective.

worth maybe 5 million a year.
Probably, but he got 15. I'm not gonna cry about stuff i cant control.....except for Garrett Sucks!