Anyone left thinks Zeke is the best back in the league?

CWR

Reaction score
Pollard is a great #2 type RB. Most likely wouldn't be great as the primary.

Yeah I kid, although I hesitate to limit him. He needs to be more involved. Its good for the offense and Zeke. Zeke needs that fire under him.

Cmac

Reaction score
Seems every week, we want another team's RB.....Fantasy Football has skewed many thoughts about our RB with bad run blocking.

Cmac

Reaction score
Funny, Barkley NEVER got the bad O line excuse last year.
….but he is a different back (Barry Sanders like & bigger). We keep wanting Zeke to be like somebody else as opposed to who has been. We present no screens for Zeke, he gets ignored in the flat, and we keep watching other teams manhandle our run blocking. I don't know what else you want. When Barkley leads the league in rushing 1 time.....holla.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Is it an excuse or do we need to call LensCrafter?
It really has nothing to do with fantasy football, that's a really bad reach. Although fantasy football players watch the majority of games so they would have a better feel for the competition around the league other fans who only watch Cowboy's games.

Regardless, you can tell those that don't watch much football because they think Zeke is the best RB.

Cmac

Reaction score
It really has nothing to do with fantasy football, that's a really bad reach. Although fantasy football players watch the majority of games so they would have a better feel for the competition around the league other fans who only watch Cowboy's games.

Regardless, you can tell those that don't watch much football because they think Zeke is the best RB.
That wouldn't be me you describe. I'll take the high road in your assertion, Quincy.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Funny, Barkley NEVER got the bad O line excuse last year.

Exactly.

Not a single one of these Zeke Boyz would have accepted o-line blocking as a legit excuse if Barkley struggled.

Now they’re in here trotting it around like a parade float.

Cmac

Reaction score
I didn't say it was you, I'm describing a group of people.

Some people fall into that grouping, most don't though.

All good.….the bottom line is, as I've said all year....Zeke is the 2019 Fall Guy. We have one or two every year, instead of building a team with playmakers/coaches. Under JG too many have fallen as the scapegoat to disguise the dysfunction. HC, OC Apprentice, Old TE, no team speed, no ball hawks (0 turnovers against Driskel), slow starts, untimely mistakes, continued mistakes, playing down to the competition, red zone issues, predictable schemes, few in-game adjustments, icing Kickers, asking Kickers to nail 58 yarders, .....I could keep going. We find a scapegoat for all of that every year. See my avatar.

aria

Reaction score
….but he is a different back (Barry Sanders like & bigger). We keep wanting Zeke to be like somebody else as opposed to who has been. We present no screens for Zeke, he gets ignored in the flat, and we keep watching other teams manhandle our run blocking. I don't know what else you want. When Barkley leads the league in rushing 1 time.....holla.
So total rushing yards equals best running back and O line play only matters when Zeke has abad game, not other running backs. Got it. Typical.

BTW, did you notice how misused Barkley was in both games we played against the Giants. Shurmur makes Garrett look like Bellichick.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Guy had two touchdowns today. Purpose of the game is to score. He more than made up for the early fumble.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
All good.….the bottom line is, as I've said all year....Zeke is the 2019 Fall Guy. We have one or two every year, instead of building a team with playmakers/coaches. Under JG too many have fallen as the scapegoat to disguise the dysfunction. HC, OC Apprentice, Old TE, no team speed, no ball hawks (0 turnovers against Driskel), slow starts, untimely mistakes, continued mistakes, playing down to the competition, red zone issues, predictable schemes, few in-game adjustments, icing Kickers, asking Kickers to nail 58 yarders, .....I could keep going. We find a scapegoat for all of that every year. See my avatar.

Umm, no.

Scapegoat insinuates that people are blaming Zeke alone for all the team’s ills.