Anyone own a Walther PPK in .380

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you go on 2-3 AM 7-11 Cig or soda runs so often that you really need a separate gun instead of one of the guns you already have?

Seriously?

Seems like instead of just taking a gun you already have because it is a hassle you want to waste money on another smaller gun that will neither have the power you are used to nor the feel.

Sorry, just seems a little crazy to me to buy a gun for just that purpose when it sounds like you already have a perfectly good gun.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's a decent gun for a purse and for pocket or ankle carry as a backup. I've run into some who just don't like a 'bigger' gun for whatever reason including those that don't make a lot of sense. I don't consider it a very good primary weapon for defense. OTOH, plenty of people die from GSWs with smaller caliper bullets every day.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
That'ste="ologan, post: 5124966, member: 7440"]Hmmm.....sorta like a golfer's golf bag....what club should I use in this situation? Don't need the driver when the putter will do!
I've got a S&W 9mm that I will most likely augment very soon with a "driver", or at least a "fairway wood", so to speak. I would really love to have a Colt Combat Commander .45, because that's the weapon I fired thousands of rounds thru in the service. Too expensive, though.[/quote]

That's exactly right. A summer gun and a winter gun. A 2am gun and a 3pm gun. Choice is the spice of life.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I'm
Do you go on 2-3 AM 7-11 Cig or soda runs so often that you really need a separate gun instead of one of the guns you already have?

Seriously?

Seems like instead of just taking a gun you already have because it is a hassle you want to waste money on another smaller gun that will neither have the power you are used to nor the feel.

Sorry, just seems a little crazy to me to buy a gun for just that purpose when it sounds like you already have a perfectly good gun.
going to buy one just to spite you.

;)

JBond

Reaction score
Glock 23. Over a thousand rounds down range and not single jam. Small enough to take nearly everywhere.