Anyone play Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I just bought the game and am playing it now. It's more realistic than Modern Warefare and you can drive trucks, boats, tanks, helicopters, etc.

Whoever made it must be a Cowboys fan because a guy on one of the mission says "We're cowboys." Another guy says "Cowboys haven't been in a war in over 100 years." Then the first guy says, "The Dallas Cowboys go to war every Sunday...Sometimes Monday." LOL

Good game. I reccomend it.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I used to play Battlefield 2, but haven't checked this out. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I only buy about one game a year, so its' going to be between this and the new splinter cell.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;3374552 said:
Do you REALLY want people to answer that?
:laugh2:eek:h tomson, when will you ever learn that what people who never met you, think about you, doesn't matter?

Sorry I'm not as popular as you on the Internets.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Jon88;3374455 said:
I just bought the game and am playing it now. It's more realistic than Modern Warefare and you can drive trucks, boats, tanks, helicopters, etc.

Whoever made it must be a Cowboys fan because a guy on one of the mission says "We're cowboys." Another guy says "Cowboys haven't been in a war in over 100 years." Then the first guy says, "The Dallas Cowboys go to war every Sunday...Sometimes Monday." LOL

Good game. I reccomend it.

Do they really say that line?

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3374575 said:
Yes....someone posted the video a while back but it was deleted due to language.

No I think that was about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. I haven't made it to that yet.

Yes, R2A, they say exactly that on one of the first few missions.

rkell87

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3374551 said:
I know you are, but what am I?
Pedobear.png