Anyone use Tara Jerseys

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am confused. I thought I would give them a try so I placed an order for a Dez Jersey. I thought once I hit submit order that it would take me to a payment page. It just gave me a page that said they would be sending me an email about paying for it.

I planned on using paypal for it but now I am wondering if they even take paypal.

Anyone with any experience with them?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
A company's business practices is important part of gaining my trust. That doesn't sound like a good business practice. I would look elsewhere.

Thats just my opinion of course.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
nyc;3726815 said:
A company's business practices is important part of gaining my trust. That doesn't sound like a good business practice. I would look elsewhere.

Thats just my opinion of course.

Yeah it was a red flag for me as well but I had seen some reviews on a Packers board about the site and everyone said it was great but there was no particulars about how they operated. They said the quality was great but didn't mention much about shipping, payment or anything.

Just odd.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3726826 said:
Yeah it was a red flag for me as well but I had seen some reviews on a Packers board about the site and everyone said it was great but there was no particulars about how they operated. They said the quality was great but didn't mention much about shipping, payment or anything.

Just odd.

They only have a couple of people that work for the site. So you place your order, they check on the stock (usually takes a day or so) and they send you a paypal money request for the amount of the jerseys.

I've ordered several off of that site. They usually took about 7-10 days to come.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I helped Tara out of her Jersey:busty: ...does that help

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I ordered from them too, it is legit, I got some black shadow Romo Ware Bryant and Austin ones, they look good but will never be mistaken for the real ones.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
$20 for shipping!:lmao2:

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
I've used Yukijersey.com which I think is associated with Tarajersey ... it's the same concept too:

you order, they check the stock, email you back that they have it, use paypal, and they ship it to you.

Actually, I'll be purchasing from Yukijersey again soon because they have solid customer service. I ordered 5 jerseys, and they told me they had all 5 in stock in the sizes I needed. Well, there must have been an oversight because after I paid, they told me that one of the jerseys they didn't have in the size I needed, but they told me I had three options: get a different size, get a different jersey, or they'd glady give me a refund. They worked really well with me. Plus, even though they they're located in Asia, they English in the emails was written very well. I was actually surprised. When the first email came I thought "oh, it's probably some form letter they use," but the next emails back and forth were very specific to my order and there's no way they were pre-scripted.

Anyway, I was very happy with my transaction there and it got to me in about a week.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
nyc;3727567 said:
I'll buy you two. Seahawks jerseys of course. ;)

just think how nice it would look if the managed to combine the camo ones with the mountain dew vomit jerseys seatle wore last season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never personally ordered a jersey from them, but I know a lot of CZ members have with no complaints.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Yuki, Tara, Jersey101 are all run by the same group I'm pretty sure.

I have several of their Jersey's and love them, I will continue to order more.

I have several 200$+ Jerseys from official sites, and the only way I can tell the difference between them and the 40$ ones is by setting them side by side and going over every detail. Something about the stitching when I look really really close is different, not worse, just different. I've never had someone question the authenticity of the jersey and I wear them out frequently.

Just a note, the Jersey's I order always seem to run larger than official ones. My official Jersey's are 2XL and fit me perfectly, when I order 2XL ones from Tarajersey they seem really huge so now I order just XL. They are "Authentic" jerseys in the sense that they are designed to model the game day ones. There is extra room in the shoulder area for pads, and the jerseys are elongated so they can be tucked in like a football player would.

I'd definitely suggest them to anyone who wanted stitched jerseys without paying 200+

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;3728005 said:
Yuki, Tara, Jersey101 are all run by the same group I'm pretty sure.

I have several of their Jersey's and love them, I will continue to order more.

I have several 200$+ Jerseys from official sites, and the only way I can tell the difference between them and the 40$ ones is by setting them side by side and going over every detail. Something about the stitching when I look really really close is different, not worse, just different. I've never had someone question the authenticity of the jersey and I wear them out frequently.

Just a note, the Jersey's I order always seem to run larger than official ones. My official Jersey's are 2XL and fit me perfectly, when I order 2XL ones from Tarajersey they seem really huge so now I order just XL. They are "Authentic" jerseys in the sense that they are designed to model the game day ones. There is extra room in the shoulder area for pads, and the jerseys are elongated so they can be tucked in like a football player would.

I'd definitely suggest them to anyone who wanted stitched jerseys without paying 200+

Uh sorry, I can spot the difference from a mile away.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Rynie;3728167 said:
Uh sorry, I can spot the difference from a mile away.

I gotta say, I have seen some of the knock offs up close and even have one myself along with the two REAL authentics I have and paid hundreds for. There is now way you could spot the differences a mile away.

As a matter of fact, you couldn't spot the difference only three feet away.

Now that may not be the case with ALL of the knock offs but the ones I have seen are THAT good. I am hoping that's the case with Tara Jerseys as well.

Of course, I still haven't gotten this phantom email yet.

:cool:

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Rynie;3728165 said:
Why don't you just buy a REAL jersey? Just saying.

Cause they cost over 200$? And these cost 40$ for pretty much the same thing? I buy offbrand cereal too because Kelloggs is too expensive for what I'm getting.

To each their own.