Anyone use Tara Jerseys

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Rynie;3728167 said:
Uh sorry, I can spot the difference from a mile away.

How many do you own? I'll have to take a picture of my knock off Romo Jersey and post it, so you can point out the flaws for me, cause no one else has ever noticed.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
It's been two days now and no email from them. I am going to wait out the weekend and if no email, will find another place to order from. Maybe on of the ones mentioned here in this thread.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
A+++++++++++++++++++++++ LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING GREAT SELLER WOULD BUY AGAIN.

Just kidding, I have no clue.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
They are great. I've ordered from them, and my Bryant and Austin jersey's are awesome! I do agree that they run a little big. I've ordered replica kid's XL in the past (Witten) and they fit fine, but from tara/yuki I had an XL Austin and L Bryant, and the Austin Jersey is just a tad too big for me. The Bryant jersey fits great.

For $38 (+ 1.xx for paypal fees), it's a steal.

Here's what the email they sent me before sending me the paypal email:

Dear VietCowboy

This is Tara from www.tarajersey.com , I received your order for the following jerseys from our website,

1)Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant #88 Youth Throwback Jersey Navy(NFLNT-DC-B88) sz L(38)
2)Dallas Cowboys Miles Austin #19 Youth Authentic Jersey Navy(NFLT-DC-B19) sz XL(39)

It’s 39.8 USD/PC (1.8 USD paypal fee included) including shipping.
Please confirm if the order is correct, so that I can send you a paypal invoice. Also, please include your paypal email and full shipping address

Regards
Tara

Tarajersey
Global Online Shop for Sports Fans

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3728900 said:
They are great. I've ordered from them, and my Bryant and Austin jersey's are awesome! I do agree that they run a little big. I've ordered replica kid's XL in the past (Witten) and they fit fine, but from tara/yuki I had an XL Austin and L Bryant, and the Austin Jersey is just a tad too big for me. The Bryant jersey fits great.

For $38 (+ 1.xx for paypal fees), it's a steal.

Here's what the email they sent me before sending me the paypal email:

Dear VietCowboy

This is Tara from www.tarajersey.com , I received your order for the following jerseys from our website,

1)Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant #88 Youth Throwback Jersey Navy(NFLNT-DC-B88) sz L(38)
2)Dallas Cowboys Miles Austin #19 Youth Authentic Jersey Navy(NFLT-DC-B19) sz XL(39)

It’s 39.8 USD/PC (1.8 USD paypal fee included) including shipping.
Please confirm if the order is correct, so that I can send you a paypal invoice. Also, please include your paypal email and full shipping address

Regards
Tara

Tarajersey

Thanks for the info. How long did it take to get this email after you ordered?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;3728226 said:
How many do you own? I'll have to take a picture of my knock off Romo Jersey and post it, so you can point out the flaws for me, cause no one else has ever noticed.

I don't own any fake jerseys, hense the reason I can spot a fake. Post it up..let's see your awesome faux-thentic

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Rynie;3729348 said:
I don't own any fake jerseys, hense the reason I can spot a fake. Post it up..let's see your awesome faux-thentic

:lmao2:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Just got the email from Tara Jersey. Looks like it's going just like everyone said.

VietCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3732554 said:
Just got the email from Tara Jersey. Looks like it's going just like everyone said.

They ship it really fast. FYI, they require a signature from USPS, so be sure to be there the day of, or else, you'll have to go pick it up or whatever you choose to do on that slip they give you if you missed their delivery.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3734933 said:
They ship it really fast. FYI, they require a signature from USPS, so be sure to be there the day of, or else, you'll have to go pick it up or whatever you choose to do on that slip they give you if you missed their delivery.

Thanks for the heads up. How long does it take for them to send the paypal request for payment?

VietCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3734967 said:
Thanks for the heads up. How long does it take for them to send the paypal request for payment?

They sent the initial email on September 16th at 8PM (Central). I emailed them my info Sept 16th at 9:40pm. They emailed me again Sept. 16th at 10:38pm saying they're gonna send paypal request soon.

I got the invoice Sept 17th at 5:22am

Hello VietCowboy,

YiPeng Hou would like to be paid through PayPal.

--I basically paid same day. Then Sept 21st, got email again saying they had shipped it Sept. 20th. I got it within a week.

Hi Vietcowboy

Your order was sent out on 9/20. The tracking number is *. You can check the delivery status on www.hongkongpost.com (3-4 days) or www.usps.com (10-15 days later). Normally, it will take 7-15 working days to reach its destination. Sometimes, it may take longer. Please bear with me for a while. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Regards
Tara

Tarajersey

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3735064 said:
They sent the initial email on September 16th at 8PM (Central). I emailed them my info Sept 16th at 9:40pm. They emailed me again Sept. 16th at 10:38pm saying they're gonna send paypal request soon.

I got the invoice Sept 17th at 5:22am

Hello VietCowboy,

YiPeng Hou would like to be paid through PayPal.

--I basically paid same day. Then Sept 21st, got email again saying they had shipped it Sept. 20th. I got it within a week.

Hi Vietcowboy

Your order was sent out on 9/20. The tracking number is *. You can check the delivery status on www.hongkongpost.com (3-4 days) or www.usps.com (10-15 days later). Normally, it will take 7-15 working days to reach its destination. Sometimes, it may take longer. Please bear with me for a while. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Regards
Tara

Tarajersey

Thanks again for all the information.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up on this thread.

I got the Jersey on Dec. 23rd. It was fantastic. I can tell you that it would be extremely difficult to tell this is not an authentic jersey. ANd then it would have to be upon very close inspection. For the cost difference, this is well worth it. It did take about 2 1/2 weeks to get it and it is a bit of a strange ordering procedure but they are legit.

I will be ordering more from them.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
cheer bud, think i'm going to order a jahvid best jersey in the new year

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
daschoo;3763931 said:
cheer bud, think i'm going to order a jahvid best jersey in the new year

Cool. Just be prepared for the weird ordering procedure.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
reassuring that you got yours though, might end up with a dez bryant jersey as well since it definately works. obviously if i don't get them i'm hunting you down ;)

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Is the quality good? I know it's not authentic quality, but does it seem like it will last a long time and is it heavy?

Thanks

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
daschoo;3763993 said:
reassuring that you got yours though, might end up with a dez bryant jersey as well since it definately works. obviously if i don't get them i'm hunting you down ;)

Well, my name's not Tara but ok.

:D

I think you will be fine. I got the Dez myself, but Hostile will be glad to know I passed on the one with the faux 50th anniversary patch.

LOL.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Motorbreath;3764031 said:
Is the quality good? I know it's not authentic quality, but does it seem like it will last a long time and is it heavy?

Thanks

You will be pleased. Frankly, it would be hard to tell the difference unless you are purposefully looking for some irregularity.

And I know there are some jersey ***** out there who like to think they are experts and can spot a fake a mile away but these are really good. The numbers are double stitched on as well as the name plate and letters. The tags are all in the right place and is made of the same material the actual jerseys are made of.