Anyone watch Jeopardy? When will James be defeated?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It goes to show you how tough it is to have that kind of streak.
James had terrible luck at getting the Daily Doubles. That was his bread and butter. Once he fell behind, I called it.

What will be interesting is seeing how long the woman that won lasts.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dang-it,,,for my hot scoop has obviously been superseded by cat's packing hotter scoopso_O

*,,, it would've been laid down something like:
" james goes down in flames to Emma the Shakespearian aficionado, crashed 58k short of all time winner dude ken,,,er,,,or,,,Tim jennings:eek:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
James had terrible luck at getting the Daily Doubles. That was his bread and butter. Once he fell behind, I called it.

What will be interesting is seeing how long the woman that won lasts.

The gal that beat Ken Jennings only lasted the one day if I recall.

Ken lost because he blew the Final Jeopardy question about which company hires so-many extra employees at Christmas (or that was the gist of it) and the correct answer was Fed Ex.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. That is why I was wondering how long she will last. I will be watching to find out.

This gal seems pretty bright whereas the other gal that beat Ken Jennings, won it sorta because he lost it, this gal won it because she was for one day the better player.

I would think that if she stays aggressive she could be there for a few days anyway.

I wonder how long it will be before we see contestants go back to the "Work on one category, start at the top and work down" methodology.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This gal seems pretty bright whereas the other gal that beat Ken Jennings, won it sorta because he lost it, this gal won it because she was for one day the better player.

I would think that if she stays aggressive she could be there for a few days anyway.

I wonder how long it will be before we see contestants go back to the "Work on one category, start at the top and work down" methodology.
She looked good today. Might stick around. It will be interesting to see if the style of play James brought will continue or will it slowly go back to "normal" style.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
D8LSeyQW4AAm6RA