Anyone who still thinks Dak isn't a franchise QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
You're quite transparent. You need attention so you start nonsensical internet arguments with people you don't know in an effort to feel better about yourself. Odds are you don't have a pot to pee in. If you were anything, you'd be working now, not blowing your horn on a football chart site.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You're quite transparent. You need attention so you start nonsensical internet arguments with people you don't know in an effort to feel better about yourself. Odds are you don't have a pot to pee in. If you were anything, you'd be working now, not blowing your horn on a football chart site.
I need attention but this is the non sense you posted to me just saying yeah ok. Again yeah Ok. Show proof of the argument I started? You and faux steve Rodgers @Rockport need to get over yourselves.

cern

Reaction score
I need attention but this is the non sense you posted to me just saying yeah ok. Again yeah Ok. Show proof of the argument I started? You and faux steve Rodgers @Rockport need to get over yourselves.
I never say yeah ok. Who is steve Roger's? Rockport and I are not friends. You should have stayed in school.

cern

Reaction score
Stay mad gramps with you and faux Steve Rodgers RockportRockport
I never get mad. I find it a waste of time. Go read your comic books. That seems to be as close to reality as you'll ever get.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I never get mad. I find it a waste of time. Go read your comic books. That seems to be as close to reality as you'll ever get.
Glad you used google gramps. You’re mad right now because you could always post your pot to pee in since I don’t have one. I want to visualize how the other side lives. Show me the way Zo

cern

Reaction score
Glad you used google gramps. You’re mad right now because you could always post your pot to pee in since I don’t have one. I want to visualize how the other side lives. Show me the way Zo
Didn't need Google, philmo. Polkton 31 answered the question. Try and keep up.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Didn't need Google, philmo. Polkton 31 answered the question. Try and keep up.
Your online hs had to goto the service buddy helped you out awesome. Now that that’s out the way post that pot to pee in so I can get inspired by someone doing way better than me.

cern

Reaction score
Your online hs had to goto the service buddy helped you out awesome. Now that that’s out the way post that pot to pee in so I can get inspired by someone doing way better than me.
I already posted it once. I eschew redundancy. Want inspiration? Read some dale Carnegie.

rags747

Reaction score
boss.jpg
An untrue statement. The old boss in this case is way better than the new boss imo...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I already posted it once. I eschew redundancy. Want inspiration? Read some dale Carnegie.
You don't eschew redundancy you old behind liar. If you did you'd stop replying to me but I have your decrepit self mad as ever gramps. I want inspiration from your broke self trying to act like you have more than me because I don't like Dak like you do Gramps.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He's too rude for my tastes. He and philmo have far more in common.
I'm sooooo rude for your taste but you keep responding to me. Why is it so hard to just pay me no mind if you're sooo above me? Your comments don't make logical sense outside of you trying to show you're above me while doing the same stuff you claim makes me soooo rude. Not only that you keep trying cheap shot I guess because you think you have the moral high ground. The Interent delusion all over me thinking Dak is average. Dang some of y'all are funny in y'all's logic.

cern

Reaction score
You don't eschew redundancy you old behind liar. If you did you'd stop replying to me but I have your decrepit self mad as ever gramps. I want inspiration from your broke self trying to act like you have more than me because I don't like Dak like you do Gramps.
Brazilian pork bellies. I'm giving you a stock tip.

cern

Reaction score
I'm sooooo rude for your taste but you keep responding to me. Why is it so hard to just pay me no mind if you're sooo above me? Your comments don't make logical sense outside of you trying to show you're above me while doing the same stuff you claim makes me soooo rude. Not only that you keep trying cheap shot I guess because you think you have the moral high ground. The Interent delusion all over me thinking Dak is average. Dang some of y'all are funny in y'all's logic.
Take a chill pill, philmo. And an english class, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.