Anything on Keyshawn Johnson

tsumma

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on where he might end up i'd love to have him back for one more year and win a super bowl.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
TO and Keyshawn on the same team? In the same locker room? You can forget that happening.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I think he's looking at Philadelphia or New Orleans and one other team.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in NO. He would be a good fit. He is better than Joe Horn and he will be a good go to guy for Brees. If I had to bet, that's where I would bet he goes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1487082 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in NO. He would be a good fit. He is better than Joe Horn and he will be a good go to guy for Brees. If I had to bet, that's where I would bet he goes.

If he went to Philthy...that would be interesting!!

:eek:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;1487082 said:

NO - does not need TO.

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
The Poster above is corret. He is looking at Philly, New Orleans, Tennessee, and San Diego. There are obvious ties to New Orleans (Sean Payton) and San Diego (went to school in California). One team I think should/will make a push for him is his first team: the New York Jets.

Kilyin

Reaction score
last I heard he had an ad on craigslist.

aging mouthpiece looking for work.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
The four teams that want Keyshawn
Posted: Wednesday May 02, 2007 05:52AM ET

Keyshawn Johnson might have to put his television career on hold. Word is there might be a pretty good market for him. The Eagles, Chargers, Giants and Titans are rumored to be among the teams that are at least thinking about pursuing Johnson.

Source: Charlotte Observer

Jay

Reaction score
No thanks to Keyshawn and no thanks to Antonio. Some of ya'll need to get your heads checked..

thomas_22

Reaction score
are you kidding me, T.O Glenn Keyshawn and Witten all on the field at the same time. how would you stop that? and i dont think T.O and keyshawn would have any proplem at all expecially going 19-0

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Jay;1487592 said:
No thanks to Keyshawn and no thanks to Antonio. Some of ya'll need to get your heads checked..

You might have forgotten how talented AB is.

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/th_Game122003AntonioBryantTD.jpg

GlitzCowboy

Reaction score
I ALWAYS thought we shouldve kept Key over Terry. That Key just wouldve been able to add so much more then Terry could alongside TO, especially with the ball control, power pass offense we were set up perfectly to run last year under Parcells. We all see how well that "speed" aspect of our passing game panned out him. :rolleyes: Half the time when he caught the ball anyway he was already knee deep to the ground and ready to go further down, not like many were taken to the house, let alone the 1st down marker. Key's bigger body wouldve given us so much more leverage in the passing game, not to mention his unfaulting hands. Keeping Terry really was a waste, not counting his $5 million he just cost us, but specifically for how much he just got in the way of our better guys getting the ball....and for what? Fortunately he was here for Bledsoe to favor and for that to be Drew's downfall to usher in Romo. The scary thing is though, without Terry in the lineup Romo may have never seen the light of day. Just thank god Romo was able to recognize the situation when he stepped in and do what was neccesary to make us better, even at the dismay of the girlmanglenn's boyfriends around the globe. I can only imagine what he couldve done with Key also in the lineup though- couldve been deadly and might not have missed a 3rd down attempt all season long, lol.