Video: Aokye - Dak Prescott not Guilty | Dak Is Still A Saint

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

On a side note..AKOYE has been brutally fair in his past criticism of QB1. No.4

While fixing the fumbles alone would have saved the game, so would have better offensive play calling. We chose to run what wasn't working too often, and didn't chose to run what was working often enough.

Compare first down runs to first down passes. Night and day.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
While fixing the fumbles alone would have saved the game, so would have better offensive play calling. We chose to run what wasn't working too often, and didn't chose to run what was working often enough.

Compare first down runs to first down passes. Night and day.

The first 2 weeks we were a pass first team and that opened the way for the run. Miami then decided to play the pass and the run game opened up. After the Miami game Zeke erroneously stated that we are a pass first team......NO!

The first game we play like a run first team, we lose no surprise! Dak needs to come back on Monday and light it up, I need to see more play action , bootlegs, misdirections, and screens

gmb1

Reaction score

source.gif

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The amazing thing about the quadruple coverage play is that Coop was the only player with a chance to catch it. It actually hit his hands. Would've been a great play.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. Simple fans with bias like to blame the QB. The biggest issue was the OL, especially the interior OL. Connor Williams sucks. Time to say that.

Yeah, I haven't watched the video but I came away from the game thinking we didn't use the QB enough.

Cramming it up the middle for 2 yards every play was never going to bring many points.

All we needed was 14 but we helped shorten the game with our run game which i'm sure the Saints loved.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That dude sums it up well and makes me realize how stupid I am that I let myself get sucked in by all the crybabygirls on this site.

They’re a good team. We played bad and lost by 2
Exactly. the sky isn't falling because we dropped a turd in NO.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't watched the video but I cam away from the game thinking we didn't use the QB enough.

Cramming it up the middle for 2 yards every play was never going to bring many points.

All we needed was 14 but we helped shorten the game with our run game which i'm sure the Saints loved.

The NO DL dominated. Period. Collins had a good game. Smith was pretty good until he got hurt. So the T play was good. Interior line was garbage yet the boy genius kept trying to ram it in there. Plus Tubby 21 doesn't seem to make people miss anymore. Too many Don Julios perhaps.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't watched the video but I came away from the game thinking we didn't use the QB enough.

The problem was, IMO, they were in cover 2 and we couldn't run the ball for that to change.
And we had better match ups at the line on paper. They just didn't execute at the line.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. Simple fans with bias like to blame the QB. The biggest issue was the OL, especially the interior OL. Connor Williams sucks. Time to say that.
Simple fans with bias like to also give the qb all the credit like the first three weeks. If the biggest issue this week was the OL I guess the biggest issue the previous weeks it was also the OL.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The NO DL dominated. Period. Collins had a good game. Smith was pretty good until he got hurt. So the T play was good. Interior line was garbage yet the boy genius kept trying to ram it in there. Plus Tubby 21 doesn't seem to make people miss anymore. Too many Don Julios perhaps.

Their strength is their run defense. Nobody runs on them.

Dallas tried to flex their ego in New Orleans house and lost because of it.

They can't defend the pass. They're terrible at it. But someone decided the big bad Cowboys gameplan would be to run Zeke up the middle over and over.

It's hard to make people miss when you're never in space. Get Zeke in space and see what happens.

Pollard should've been involved too.

Players didn't execute and our game plan was so conservative that it left no room for error.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I will add the Allen has done a great job with the NO D. He lost some luster because the HCing gig didn't work out but he is a good DC. Very good actually. NO is no longer just a vertical offensive juggernaut. That is a good overall team with a MUCH improved defense.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score

Is Akoye the guy that fell in Love With a Stripper, and The Bartender?

All joking aside, great video, nice find..thanks!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Well, and again whyjerry, I'm not arguing here, but it maybe that Connor just had a bad night, and was up against a 1st rnd draft pick who simply out manned him. I hate to say any player sucks out right, unless there name is Chaz Green...:lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The problem was, IMO, they were in cover 2 and we couldn't run the ball for that to change.
And we had better match ups at the line on paper. They just didn't execute at the line.

But thats fine. Other teams have passed on them.

Them sitting in cover 2 or cover 4 should've meant a lot of Jarwin and others running right between those 2 safeties.

Just because they have 2 high safeties doesn't mean we should let that dictate what we do all the way to 2 yards per carry and a loss.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think it’s a fair assessment.

Dak wasn’t one of the reasons we lost to N.O.

He didn’t play Great either. He was solid but nothing spectacular. Unfortunately he needed to have a great game with everything else going on and that didn’t happen.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
But thats fine. Other teams have passed on them.

Them sitting in cover 2 or cover 4 should've meant a lot of Jarwin and others running right between those 2 safeties.

Just because they have 2 high safeties doesn't mean we should let that dictate what we do all the way to 2 yards per carry and a loss.
I watched the game again with All22 and there were very few opportunities to throw to open WRs/TEs. The Saints cover really well. Just a real good day for their defense.