Video: Aokye - Dak Prescott not Guilty | Dak Is Still A Saint

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep, conspiracy! God forbid we just got beat. Nope, they made us fumble!
refs bring on these theory's themselves with some horrible calls especially using replay and still not getting it right.. it evens out over a year but they do OWE the saints a lot and can find ways to MAKE UP when the opportunity presents itself..

Last nights game the phantom RTQB penalty helped Seatle win.. the refs play way to big role in W-Ls now its become a conspiracy theory whether true or not and like I said, with Instant Reply they can fix some of it and still get it wrong..

it was more then the Zeke fumble which wasn't a fumble to 90% of those who saw it..But 2 OPIs on Amari one was so bad it was nearly the Rams Saints game bad..Amari mugged all night and both a lot of contact by the defender, should just keep the flags in their pocket vs making it look like they have an agenda.. let them play or dont call it on the wrong player..

thats 3 very shady calls that in 2 point game make a big difference, we lose by 13 or more its not issue.. it made it an issue

its a big issue of topic all around the league.. they are effecting the outcome way to often now..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Simple solution -- throwing more on 1st down might have easily pulled this important game out of the crapper! That needs to change!:thumbup:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'm not a simple fan, but I am simply a fan. I'll leave the game breakdown and blame game to complicated fans.

Lol. I think I would rather be a simple fan than a complicated fan. A complicated fan sounds like a hard life. Maybe I am a simple fan that just likes Dak.

bodi

Reaction score
So that means Tom Brady would never lose right... I mean I'm just going by what you just said... This is how we know that y'all don't know Football or y'all just hate Dak haaaaa lol

not a big fan of his lol haa ha ha a lol - guess i am not a know it all like some of you dolts - come talk to me after Sunday

JGRXXN

Reaction score
not a big fan of his lol haa ha ha a lol - guess i am not a know it all like some of you dolts - come talk to me after Sunday

Those were your words tho so Tom Brady should never lose in your book...so your admitting to rooting against Dak on Sunday... trust me im not surprised, yea ight lol

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s probably just me but watching Dak play those first 3 games was magical. I actually feel like history was in the making and angels were guiding his arms and legs. I literally felt a thrill running up and down my leg. Mark my words this man is gonna be something special and I desperately want to be a part of it

shabazz

Reaction score
If I had another son, he.could look like Dak Prescott

bodi

Reaction score
Those were your words tho so Tom Brady should never lose in your book...so your admitting to rooting against Dak on Sunday... trust me im not surprised, yea ight lol

i never said any thing about T Brady i think ha should retire - never said that i root against Dak - that he was a 4 th round pick for a reason - he will never take us to a SB - I AM A COWBOYS FAN

JGRXXN

Reaction score
i never said any thing about T Brady i think ha should retire - never said that i root against Dak - that he was a 4 th round pick for a reason - he will never take us to a SB - I AM A COWBOYS FAN

so for the next 10-15 years you have no hope... you minus well not even watch the games then right...ok that's settled lol

bodi

Reaction score
so for the next 10-15 years you have no hope... you minus well not even watch the games then right...ok that's settled lol

if they signDak nobody will ever have hope

I minus huh ???

might as well is that what you mean ?

dolt

JGRXXN

Reaction score
if they signDak nobody will ever have hope

I minus huh ???

might as well is that what you mean ?

dolt

I spelled it like that to see what you were going to say... The're going to sign Dak so you minus well *lol* not even watch the games anymore... That's what you said so right? so don't even watch games anymore or just become an Eagles fan... They probably have the right Quarterback just for you... you might as well haaaaa lol

bodi

Reaction score
I spelled it like that to see what you were going to say... The're going to sign Dak so you minus well *lol* not even watch the games anymore... That's what you said so right? so don't even watch games anymore or just become an Eagles fan... They probably have the right Quarterback just for you... you might as well haaaaa lol

ok dolt what ever you say lol your idiot

bodi

Reaction score

you spelled it that way because you are a meathead bye have fun playing with your self

JGRXXN

Reaction score
you spelled it that way because you are a meathead bye have fun playing with your self

You big mad huh lol you have another 10-15years of Dak... enjoy it haaaa haaaa

bodi

Reaction score
You big mad huh lol you have another 10-15years of Dak... enjoy it haaaa haaaa

i am not mad I will enjoy using you for next 10 years roflmao

at least i can spell an make sentences

get out of your moms basement

shabazz

Reaction score
Lol. I think I would rather be a simple fan than a complicated fan. A complicated fan sounds like a hard life. Maybe I am a simple fan that just likes Dak.

I like Dak, but he still killing us this game. Not complicated at all

shabazz

Reaction score
i am not mad I will enjoy using you for next 10 years roflmao

at least i can spell an make sentences

get out of your moms basement

Oh yeah, you are mad. Sad to see the ones that believed the Hype