Video: Aokye - Dak Prescott not Guilty | Dak Is Still A Saint

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think it’s a fair assessment.

Dak wasn’t one of the reasons we lost to N.O.

He didn’t play Great either. He was solid but nothing spectacular. Unfortunately he needed to have a great game with everything else going on and that didn’t happen.
Such a close game. One or two mistakes like the INT taken back and we win. But you could say that at nearly every position on offense.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Well, and again whyjerry, I'm not arguing here, but it maybe that Connor just had a bad night, and was up against a 1st rnd draft pick who simply out manned him. I hate to say any player sucks out right, unless there name is Chaz Green...:lmao:

Chaz was one for the ages. Connor was a great college player at T. Dallas trying to turn him into a G. If we are all being honest a year plus into this and it has not been good. Especially when he has to deal with the more stout DTs. Just being honest.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Chaz was one for the ages. Connor was a great college player at T. Dallas trying to turn him into a G. If we are all being honest a year plus into this and it has not been good. Especially when he has to deal with the more stout DTs. Just being honest.
I think he may still develop, but who knows. One thing to consider is that the O line works as a unit. They've got Smith and Martin dealing with injuries and Frederick coming off a significant illness as well. I think if we're healthy we're ok.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The amazing thing about the quadruple coverage play is that Coop was the only player with a chance to catch it. It actually hit his hands. Would've been a great play.
I agree. However, even if he did catch it, the game would have ended with the clock sitting at 0:00. The only way that play would have been successful was with DPI to give them an untimed play from the spot of the catch. DPI never gets called in that situation.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. However, even if he did catch it, the game would have ended with the clock sitting at 0:00. The only way that play would have been successful was with DPI to give them an untimed play from the spot of the catch. DPI never gets called in that situation.
I thought we had time to spike it if he caught it but that must've been the play before. I was so pissed I didn't rewatch like I do most games.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I thought we had time to spike it if he caught it but that must've been the play before. I was so pissed I didn't rewatch like I do most games.
I certainly could be wrong (I didn't rewatch, for the same reason as you), but I think there were only two seconds left when that play started. Even if there was a little more than that, they could not have gotten down the field, gotten set, and spiked in time. Guess I'll have to research a little to see if my memory is deserting me.

Edit: Just looked it up...there were only two seconds left when the ball was snapped on the final play, so it was game over, even if Coop makes the catch.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
10 second run off , not to mention a few other dicey, glaring muffs with the time clock just killed any chances. Anyone who still today thinks Peyton schemed some grandiose plan isn't smelling the coffee. They schemed to simply shut down our run game, they did, and keep win the TOP, which they did also. T. Bridgewater did not beat us folks, we simply did not execute, and win at 1st downs. had we done that, a different discussion about a 4-0 team... is what it is. LETS GO KICK GB IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!! I predict a 10 point win for us....

bodi

Reaction score
well imo that when a good QB puts the team on his shoulders

and plays theew it an wins

D4KADON

Reaction score
Prescott's pass to Cobb was absolutely a thing of beauty. They took too damn long to open up the offense.

silvrNblue

Reaction score

Actually Dak did just that, except due to the piss poor o-line blocking, it seems it was the OTHER teams D that was sitting on his shoulders!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I watched the game again with All22 and there were very few opportunities to throw to open WRs/TEs. The Saints cover really well. Just a real good day for their defense.
the Saints HOld, grab, and push WELL and dont get called for it..

Fixed...

thy covered well in just our game or got all the calls and non calls this game at home?

they were ranked around 26th in the league in pass defense before this but the Dline was ranked very well , up at top in pressures and with Rankings back has had stout run D...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
the Saints HOld, grab, and push WELL and dont get called for it..

Fixed...

thy covered well in just our game or got all the calls and non calls this game at home?

they were ranked around 26th in the league in pass defense before this but the Dline was ranked very well , up at top in pressures and with Rankings back has had stout run D...
Yep, conspiracy! God forbid we just got beat. Nope, they made us fumble!

Qcard

Reaction score
Simple fans with bias like to also give the qb all the credit like the first three weeks. If the biggest issue this week was the OL I guess the biggest issue the previous weeks it was also the OL.
Eehhh.. the take on the O-Line prior to game 4 was they were if not best at least top 3.

But you are correct...the QB and O-Line have a symbiotic relationship

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Eehhh.. the take on the O-Line prior to game 4 was they were if not best at least top 3.

But you are correct...the QB and O-Line have a symbiotic relationship
Eehhh.. the take don’t have nothing to do with who was getting most of the credit and threads made about them for the first threee weeks and it sure as bell wasn’t the o line. That was my point ehhh

JGRXXN

Reaction score

So that means Tom Brady would never lose right... I mean I'm just going by what you just said... This is how we know that y'all don't know Football or y'all just hate Dak haaaaa lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks for sharing this. Simple fans with bias like to blame the QB. The biggest issue was the OL, especially the interior OL. Connor Williams sucks. Time to say that.
I'm not a simple fan, but I am simply a fan. I'll leave the game breakdown and blame game to complicated fans.