Twitter: AP All-Pro Rankings - Nine Cowboys

Zordon

Reaction score
Charvarious Ward made 2nd team. Remember him?

Bobby Wagner 2nd team. The guy still has it and should have been signed by the Cowboys in the offseason.

Aubrey, Mims, and Madubuike are all Collin County guys. Other DFW guys - Maxx Crosby, Tyler Smith, and Myles Garrett.

GDqFXqxXcAAf8i2
GDqFYaBXQAAWPj5

Last edited:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Man, if I had a time machine to bet that not only would Bland (who wasn't even a starter at the start of the year) be a First Team All-Pro, but that Parson would not be ... I would be VERY rich right now.

What a weird year.
:omg:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Damn crazy to see Tyron. About to start his 14th game this season and makes 2nd team all pro all in a season in which half this forum was calling for him to get cut or traded.
And Zack Martin made first team after some fans saying not to re-sign him

rambo2

Reaction score
Damn crazy to see Tyron. About to start his 14th game this season and makes 2nd team all pro all in a season in which half this forum was calling for him to get cut or traded.
And they cried about or oline all year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Wow Micah 2nd team…..use that as your motivation big boy for these playoffs!

And Zach, God love him, did not deserve 1st team again folks. Flame away. Tyler is a monster but congrats for 2nd team.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Man, if I had a time machine to bet that not only would Bland (who wasn't even a starter at the star of the year) be a First Team All-Pro, but that Parson would not be ... I would be VERY rich right now.

What a weird year.
:omg:
Very strange year . Bland making first team instead of Parson, Tyron (who everyone was calling this off season to get cut or retired) about to start his 14th game and makes 2nd team all pro, rookie kicker making 1st team. Dak and Lamb stepping up big time this year.