Twitter: AP All-Pro Rankings - Nine Cowboys

Nexx

Reaction score
hrm.. where is the "Dak is doing more with less" guy at?

SackMaster

Reaction score
Anger was second in the league in net average (44.9) and actually beat Cole in average (51.4 to 50.4) although it should be noted that Cole kicked 15 out of bounds to 2 for Anger.
I wasn't trying to imply that Anger didn't deserve it. Just pointing out he probably played the least of any All-Pro listed. I mean, he punted 21 fewer times this year than his last All-Pro season in 2021 (44 vs 65).

That's all.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nine. Lamb, Martin, Bland and Aubrey first team; Prescott, Tyron Smith, Tyler Smith, Parsons and Anger second team.

If I counted right, San Francisco had six, but five were first-team, and Baltimore also had six total. Philly had three.

Of course, having two special-teammers make it inflated our numbers over the others.
I forgot to add Anger. oops

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Huge rebound season.

Never understood why they cut him. By all accounts he had a good camp and had all the measurables the team covets. He almost immediately went on to start for KC that season. By the following season, he was being talked about as one of the better CBs in the league. Definitely one that got away.
They didn't they traded him for a lineman who never played a snap for us and played in like 5 games before ending his career

In all fairness, the CB room was

Byron Jones
Chidobe Awuzie
Jourdan Lewis
Anthony Brown

coming out of preseason, so only 4. And after a month or so CJ Goodwin for special teams

It's not a bad group, and the team probably was only gonna carry 4 CBs and a 5th had to be a special teams player

A matter of fact, these 5 made it on the opening day roster for 2019

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
They didn't they traded him for a lineman who never played a snap for us and played in like 5 games before ending his career

In all fairness, the CB room was

Byron Jones
Chidobe Awuzie
Jourdan Lewis
Anthony Brown

coming out of preseason, so only 4. And after a month or so CJ Goodwin for special teams

It's not a bad group, and the team probably was only gonna carry 4 CBs and a 5th had to be a special teams player

A matter of fact, these 5 made it on the opening day roster for 2019
Noted. Forgot about the trade. But they could have easily kept him given the #s at CB. It's not like they haven't carried 6 before.

Oh well..it happens...

DFWJC

Reaction score
I assume this is a Cowboy record for All-Pro....probably my a-mile

This isn't the BS Pro Bowl voted for with ballot stuffing fans in mid-season.
This is the real deal.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to imply that Anger didn't deserve it. Just pointing out he probably played the least of any All-Pro listed. I mean, he punted 21 fewer times this year than his last All-Pro season in 2021 (44 vs 65).

That's all.
Didn't mean to make it sound like I was criticizing what you said, just posting the numbers. I like that our punter punted as few times as he did, and made the most of the opportunities. Don't like it when the punter plays a lot.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I assume this is a Cowboy record for All-Pro....probably my a-mile

This isn't the BS Pro Bowl voted for with ballot stuffing fans in mid-season.
This is the real deal.
I don't know. A national panel of 50 sportswriters and broadcasters is almost as bad. I kind of prefer the one chosen by players, although they have their biases as well.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I know you are not dumb Marcus so don't respond with dumb post!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-blocking-win-rate-rankings-top-players-teams

Those stats say it all - stay to your referee post - you are better at that!
So you're saying Will Anderson Jr. got robbed then. Because he's not on 1st Team or 2nd Team All-Pro but yet ranks 3rd best on this list here that surely determines All-Pro status! Or is it double team percentage only, in which case Nick Bosa got robbed finishing 4th in that category? Heck, Osa ranks 4th among DTs on this list. Was he robbed too? There was a dumb post alright. Wasn't mine.

DFWJC

Reaction score
hrm.. where is the "Dak is doing more with less" guy at?
Come on, you're supposed to have 10 All Pro players just on offense to go with a QB.
Not to mention another dozen on defense and special teams.
Everyone knows that
That would make it all fair and would leave only a few for the other 31 teams.
:lmao:

Last edited: