Twitter: AP all pro team

EST_1986

Reaction score
cowboys represented by Zach Martin....22 all pros..32 teams...1 cowboy....it could be worse
With the year we had it’s a surprise to have one guy in there. It’s an elite list and Martin fits the bill

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
There's Pro Bowl--which is pretty much a joke and has so many variables and ways to squeeze on to the team--and then there is the real deal that is All Pro.

All Pro is the absolute best of the best for that season. If you make 1st or 2nd team All Pro, there is no debate that you were great that year.
Not a political thing and you can't make it as a sub because players better ares playing in the Super Bowl, etc. lol

Hopkins making first team over Godwin who had more yards, touchdowns and higher yard per catch shows that there is still significant name recognition bias.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
With the year we had it’s a surprise to have one guy in there. It’s an elite list and Martin fits the bill
What do you mean with the year we had?

We were the 2nd best offense in football behind Baltimore.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There's Pro Bowl--which is pretty much a joke and has so many variables and ways to squeeze on to the team--and then there is the real deal that is All Pro.

All Pro is the absolute best of the best for that season. If you make 1st or 2nd team All Pro, there is no debate that you were great that year.
Not a political thing and you can't make it as a sub because players better ares playing in the Super Bowl, etc. lol
While this is true......its also very limited. There are great players who didn't make either list.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cowboy fans laughed when I said McCaffrey and Cook would be better than Zeke.
I don' think they are necessarily better their teams just use them far better than this one does. I think anyone with eyes can say that. McCaffery has to show his body can hold up with all that damage its taking to it.