Apparently the Porters are life long Cowboys fans

That’s why he was one of the original Hot Boyzz. He was a sleeper agent for the Steelers

IMG-2684.jpg
Marinelli and Sean Lee were immediately beat up after this photo.

"It wasn't revenge, it was the reckoning"
 
Everyone signed or drafted by the cowboys "is a cowboys fan" :) our Gullible fans just buy it without any questioning.
 
Well he’s not first ex-Penn Stater drafted in the first round that’s a huge Cowboys fan! Can’t remember the last guy though.
 
I saw that. That’s hilarious. You know the Steelers faithful are upset about this one.
 
Everybody really is a Cowboy fan deep down inside in places they don’t like to really talk about….
 
Everybody is a Cowboys fans when Jerry is going to pay you. Let’s see how much of a Cowboys fan he is at the end of the season when negotiations start
 
I'll admit that l wasn't too happy about this trade when l first heard about it, but after seeing what we gave up l've gotta give kudos to Jerry. This is the first time l didn't feel like we got screwed. I may even start watching some games again. I know he's not the missing piece, but . . .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,828
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top