Arch Manning announces highly anticipated commitment

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I totally disagree. Herman was overhyped and not that good. Big reason UT let him go after only 4 years.
They let him go cause he couldn’t win conference or beat OU. I get that .That’s life at 40 acres. And why Sark better get with it or he might not make it when Arch arrives . Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Disagreed 100%. That's your personal bias and animosity talking.
It’s widely known the Cowboys are the most dysfunctionally ran football organization in the NFL with an owner who not only meddles but undermines his coaching staff creating the toxic culture which is so difficult to overcome even when we have had talent.

This is not something I’ve manufactured . I only drive it home .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s widely known the Cowboys are the most dysfunctionally ran football organization in the NFL with an owner who not only meddles but undermines his coaching staff creating the toxic culture which is so difficult to overcome even when we have had talent.

This is not something I’ve manufactured . I only drive it home .
No. Totally disagree.

If anyone has been closely paying attention, the Jones have started become much more responsible towards building a better team and organization in recent years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No. Totally disagree.

If anyone has been closely paying attention, the Jones have started become much more responsible towards building a better team and organization in recent years.
It’s same bull crap . They just been bringing in better players. But it still fizzles out cause of dysfunctional leadership with puppets coaching. That’s how Jethro wants it. If he really wanted to win he’d get out of the way.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s same bull crap . They just been bringing in better players. But it still fizzles out cause of dysfunctional leadership with puppets coaching. That’s how Jethro wants it. If he really wanted to win he’d get out of the way.
Jerry has gotten out of the way. I see it totally different from you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry has gotten out of the way. I see it totally different from you.
No he hasn’t. See what you wanna see. But most see it for what it is.

The fact he thinks he a SB caliber team says it all.

You’ve bought in because you must think Dak can win it all in this situation. IDK but things aren’t much different than recent years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There you have it. I rest my case. This isn’t a SB caliber team. It’s a playoff caliber team. Big difference.
Bull. This team has the talent to reach a SB. Just needs a few key pieces, better discipline, better coaching in certain areas and better playcalling and execution during key moments.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bull. This team has the talent to reach a SB. Just needs a few key pieces, better discipline, better coaching in certain areas and better playcalling and execution during key moments.
If it needs a few key pieces then it’s not ready yet to be SB caliber.

Not to mention the other issues with coaching , etc.

That’s all hype. Just like our owner. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If it needs a few key pieces then it’s not ready yet to be SB caliber.

Not to mention the other issues with coaching , etc.

That’s all hype. Just like our owner. Lol
No SB winning team is 100% perfect. Every team has flaws or needs. This Cowboys team has enough talent to reach a SB if they execute properly.

Hardline

Reaction score
No SB winning team is 100% perfect. Every team has flaws or needs. This Cowboys team has enough talent to reach a SB if they execute properly.
The pom pom wavers have been saying that for 26 years. This team isn't a piece or two from being a serious contender.
Diehardblues is totally correct. Most of us see it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The pom pom wavers have been saying that for 26 years. This team isn't a piece or two from being a serious contender.
Diehardblues is totally correct. Most of us see it.
Nah, disagree.

Had Dak not gotten injured in 2020, they would have likely made the playoffs. Last year in 2021, they made a great improvement. This year should be no different.

Hardline

Reaction score
Nah, disagree.

Had Dak not gotten injured in 2020, they would have likely made the playoffs. Last year in 2021, they made a great improvement. This year should be no different.
There has to be a basis for your disagreement. You can't live off hopes and prayers.