Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
laughing-laugh.gif

We continue to be the laughing stock of the league

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Are we sure he isn't signing for Denver?

I know this is standard procedure for this team ( just like the lack of success), but it really really feels like their only intention is to troll us. I dont think they even care about the money anymore. This is funny to them. Has to be. We are their play thing. It would explain the timing of it. Comedy 101. All about the timing.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Strictly Opinion: Armstrong, five year $60 million, with $25 million guaranteed. Just a DFT guess. We are glad to have players like Dorance. I believe he will make us proud.

cej757

Reaction score
Im ok with it as long as he is your 4th rusher

He's gonna be the starter. Stephen got him a bargain basement starter to replace Gregory. They'll probably look to add some depth in the draft but this is Randy's replacement for sure. :(

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
If the contract makes sense why not? Josh Sweat got paid for doing basically nothing too

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's almost like they don't bother scouting 31 teams unless they are of the waiver wire quality.

I mean, if the deal is cheap, it's fine, but it's just mind boggling to me that they would offer RG 14mil per with 27mil gtd but not really bother with any other FA DE in the same price range.

Especially guys who actually get to the QB unlike Randy Gregory.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Like the signing he finally showed something this year. Still need another pass rusher, hunter would be a good choice if they can get that contract reworked

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Leave it up to Cowboys fans to be mad that we sign a solid player. We can't sign all pro bowlers

movaughn88

Reaction score
Im good with it as long as its under 7 AAV and we get someone else. He's a good rotational player

If they can get one of the older DE's to sign for a short-term low level deal along with a DA deal as you describe, its a functional RDE position. Not stellar or ideal, but maybe they draft someone. Idk man.

Status
Not open for further replies.