Twitter: Archer: Cowboys have sent a new proposal Dak's agent

Dre11

Reaction score
Go quote my exact post. I did not word it anyway.

I already posted it the way you posted it. you said it was about Dak and not about Jones.but as far as Garrett being Dak's coach, I'd say Dak has done good for him self. May turn out to be the highest paid at his position.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I already posted it the way you posted it. you said it was about Dak and not about Jones.but as far as Garrett being Dak's coach, I'd say Dak has done good for him self. May turn out to be the highest paid at his position.
He did that in spite of Garrett. Dak came in from college ready to play.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not at all. Why would I give Garrett that credit?He had his best year when he got Jon Kitna in here to actually pay attention to the simple things.

lol..oblviously you don't had his best year due to having his best talent around him. COOPER,GALLUP,COBB,ZEKE.
maybe you need to pay attention to the small things.

Dre11

Reaction score
Don't use a generous quote from Prescott in order to prove your stance. You can find comments of Tony Romo saying nice things about Garrett.....but we know were he stood.

again, pay attention to the little things, Romo was all about Garrett until he lost his job to Dak, that's been well documented.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol..oblviously you don't had his best year due to having his best talent around him. COOPER,GALLUP,COBB,ZEKE.
maybe you need to pay attention to the small things.

Pay attention to this small thing. Cooper was considered a bust in Oakland, Gallup was a 3rd round pick and many people on this site felt like we should've took DJ Moore or Calvin Ridley before him, Randall Cobb was coming off a bad season and Zeke......Zeke was Zeke.

These guys looked good with Prescott. Had nothing to do with JAson Garrett.

Dre11

Reaction score
Pay attention to this small thing. Cooper was considered a bust in Oakland, Gallup was a 3rd round pick and many people on this site felt like we should've took DJ Moore or Calvin Ridley before him, Randall Cobb was coming off a bad season and Zeke......Zeke was Zeke.

These guys looked good with Prescott. Had nothing to do with JAson Garrett.

are you freaking serious or ate you just blind? did you just miss the change in the the Cowboys and Dak the moment Cooper arrived. did you not see the 6 games Zeke miss? no matter how much you want to bury your head in the sand, Garrett was at the head during Dak's success, he gets just as much credit as any other coach that has a good qb.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
are you freaking serious or ate you just blind? did you just miss the change in the the Cowboys and Dak the moment Cooper arrived. did you not see the 6 games Zeke miss? no matter how much you want to bury your head in the sand, Garrett was at the head during Dak's success, he gets just as much credit as any other coach that has a good qb.
Did you miss how bad Cooper was prior to getting here which is why the Raiders traded him? Garrett sucks and that’s why he’s gone. Go follow him in NY if you love him that much. He sucked.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Did you miss how bad Cooper was prior to getting here which is why the Raiders traded him? Garrett sucks and that’s why he’s gone. Go follow him in NY if you love him that much. He sucked.
Cooper was not considered a bust in Oakland, and his play in Oakland in 2018 was very similar to his play in Dallas.

Swagger

Reaction score
Yep... We're signing away our Superbowl chances as it is with these contract offers.

Jerry is going to do exactly what I expected him to do..

Yes it's a shame.

The future of the team over the next 5-10 years is on a knife edge.

Paying Prescott what he wants and it's game over for another long period of time - what's so frustrating is that we finally have so many quality pieces within the roster, and have had for the past several seasons.

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score

again you're either blind or just ignorant Cooper wasn't bad in Oakland because he couldn't play. the Raiders traded him because Gruden is dumb. He traded Mack too. I guess he couldn't play either?

Dre11

Reaction score

Cooper a 2x pro bowler in Oakland..lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
again you're either blind or just ignorant Cooper wasn't bad in Oakland because he couldn't play. the Raiders traded him because Gruden is dumb. He traded Mack too. I guess he couldn't play either?

No they traded Mack because Mack wasn't going to re-sign there. Which is why when they traded him it was contingent on him getting a new deal in Chicago......Mack and Cooper are nothing alike. ONe got 2 premium 1st round picks. The other got a 1st rounder from Dallas because no one else wanted to trade for him. Even on this site most of us were talking trading a 3rd rounder for him. Revisionist history is a ***** ain't it?