Archer: Playing time same vs Seahawks as Jaguars

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yo Pops, the year before Prescott didn't play in the pre-season either. He went 42 of 58 for 403 yards and 3 TDS. He almost beat Brady and the SB Champs at their house. And he would've if it wasn't for a ticky-tack offensive pass interference, or maybe Garrett doesn't leave so much time on the clock for Brady to do his thing. Did you forget about at that?

"When something works so well, why change it?"

I'm sure that's what Garrett was thinking heading into the 2022 season.
Garrett?? :huh::huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
Yo Pops, the year before Prescott didn't play in the pre-season either. He went 42 of 58 for 403 yards and 3 TDS. He almost beat Brady and the SB Champs at their house. And he would've if it wasn't for a ticky-tack offensive pass interference, or maybe Garrett doesn't leave so much time on the clock for Brady to do his thing. Did you forget about at that?

"When something works so well, why change it?"

I'm sure that's what Garrett was thinking heading into the 2022 season.
Perhaps I'm victim of recentcy bias?.....just hard to imagine that our guys don't play a single down but Mahomes and his crew will play an entire half in game 2.....I heard he's pretty good

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the Giants will score 34 on our defense? Lol What a troll! :)

If that happens, I can already see your PM to Mountaineer.

tenor.gif
Van Halen is overrated.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Perhaps I'm victim of recentcy bias?.....just hard to imagine that our guys don't play a single down but Mahomes and his crew will play an entire half in game 2.....I heard he's pretty good
I agree there, brother. I guess they are afraid of injuries. That's the only thing I can think of. But it does make sense. The more you play the more chances you'll get hurt. But I would play them all in the last two pre-season games.

rambo2

Reaction score
I agree there, brother. I guess they are afraid of injuries. That's the only thing I can think of. But it does make sense. The more you play the more chances you'll get hurt. But I would play them all in the last two pre-season games.
Not a good idea to play them when you have 20 games to play. It also a good idea to rest players at times during the regular season.

Shane612

Reaction score
That's kind of a big jump to conclusions. Especially considering the history Dak and the Cowboys have of consistently beating that team.
I agree. As long as the cowboys can beat the giants, cowboys are SB bound.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm on the fence on this, John. I can see both sides of the argument.
If they play the starters and nobody gets hurt, they are geniuses but if somebody gets hurt....

In cases like this I defer to an elite coach like Andy Reid playing his starters and I trust his judgment more than MMs

If Dakota wasn't coming off a down season I would understand this decision better

erod

Reaction score
If Dallas could have the money that comes with preseason games without actually playing, they'd gladly skip these.