News: Archer: What to make of DeMarco Murray?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Randle showed very little to be excited about when he filled in for Murray.
What we need to look at is a better version of Dunbar.

Staying the status quo is never a good thing as far as this team is concerned. We cannot evaluate our own talent well enough to make that a smart move.

I agree with this. I'm not impressed with Randle and think a better Dunbar in the late late rounds would be a very strong move (after we load up on a few quality offensive and defensive linemen).

Verdict

Reaction score
Murray is a much better back than anyone is giving him credit for. I have been saying this since we drafted him. He is a top 5 back. The only back that I personally view of as being head and shoulders above the rest is Adrian Peterson.

50cent

Reaction score
Murray is a much better back than anyone is giving him credit for. I have been saying this since we drafted him. He is a top 5 back. The only back that I personally view of as being head and shoulders above the rest is Adrian Peterson.

What's irks the hell outta me is folk that say he's injury prone as an excuse not to run him more. Like that same injury prone label isn't applicible to Romo, Austin, Lee & now Ware. Use the man, he's damn good in every aspect you want a FEATURED back to be.