Arctic White Unis

J-man

Reaction score
I love the blue unis! The off white pants are ok but I want them to come out with a real silver pant. But most of all they just need to stick with they're 3 basic colors of white, true blue and silver.
The regular unis are not a good representation of our colors. The blue on the jerseys, socks and pants is not right and looks stupid against the blue on the helmet.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I love the double star jersey, I just wish the entire team wore navy socks with that uniform instead of all white (though I noticed alot of players wearing navy socks for once this last game). I hate the all-white leotard trend in the NFL right now, great uniforms require contrast.

That said, OP is on to something. If you think about it, the Cowboys are undefeated in this uniform and the white helmet in general (with this uni or the throwback uni) since they started wearing them. Furthermore, I think they are something like 20-1 in the color rush white pants when worn with the color rush jersey or the navy jersey over the past 4 seasons, including beating TB in the playoffs last year. Maybe we really should wear those white pants as often as possible, but I think the NFL limits the alternate uniforms to 3 times per year. While we could continue wearing the white pants with the navy jersey I think we are out of times to wear the color rush jersey.

pentatwirl

Reaction score
These threads all end up the exact same.

iu

Hardline

Reaction score
I prefer the 1960 uniforms over them all.
With the white helmet and solid blue star.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I agree... I love the silver helmet too. But the modern logo on the White just pops like crazy. Great uniforms.

Exactly... the modern Cowboys star vs throwback is just super sharp. Gives the Cowboys a whole new look. Kinda nasty/classy.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Really? I think they're wack. They would be cool if they got rid of the giants blue on the uni's and matched it with the rue blue on the helmet. But as it stands now it looks like a color blind kid designed them.
We will have to agree to disagree.
The Cowboys white jerseys are classic.
There was a national poll a few years back that has them in the top 3 as too attractiveness.