Are Cowboys Prepping to Chew Their Cud?

coult44

Reaction score
-Cowboy: A resourceful type of human, top of the food chain. Most intelligent life form on planet Earth. Perhaps in the Universe.

-Cow: Hopelessly stupid animal that eats lots and lots of grass. Good for filet mignon, hamburger, etc.

-Cow Cud: a portion of food that returns from a cows stomach to the mouth to be chewed and swallowed for the second time. (Yummy Recycled vomit)

-When a Cowboys GM/Owner wants to eat CUD...he's demonstrating his mental descent from Man to Cow. Especially when he has no intellectual support from pundits, league insiders, or his front office. (Perhaps some support from fellow CUD-eating coach Mike McCarthy)

Yes the story is about Zeke-CUD. Yes it's Mickey. Yes it's nauseating. Read all about it!
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mick-shots-throwing-down-a-what-if-scenario
Desperate people read desperate click bate articles, regardless of how DUMB the title is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It's a Zeke cult that wants him back. The Dallas reporters are leading the way. ie Mick.

starman22

Reaction score
I'll be soooooooooo glad when Zeke signs with someone (other than the Cowboys) and we can finally move on.

I had no idea we would still be talking about him every day 2 1/2 months after he was released. SMH.
I think he is a post June 1 cut, so it is timely, lol.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Cows aren't that stupid, relatively speaking.
God, they can be though. I mean it boggles the mind at some of the crap that I saw growing up on our cattle farm. Being fair though, I've seen worse from humans.

T-RO

Reaction score
Chapter 1: Jerry overvalues Zeke in draft (which he's admitted)

Chapter 2: Jerry negotiates with himself, massively overpays Zeke

Will this be Chapter 3? (Over)paying him to return as re-tread?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
-Cowboy: A resourceful type of human, top of the food chain. Most intelligent life form on planet Earth. Perhaps in the Universe.

-Cow: Hopelessly stupid animal that eats lots and lots of grass. Good for filet mignon, hamburger, etc.

-Cow Cud: a portion of food that returns from a cows stomach to the mouth to be chewed and swallowed for the second time. (Yummy Recycled vomit)

-When a Cowboys GM/Owner wants to eat CUD...he's demonstrating his mental descent from Man to Cow. Especially when he has no intellectual support from pundits, league insiders, or his front office. (Perhaps some support from fellow CUD-eating coach Mike McCarthy)

Yes the story is about Zeke-CUD. Yes it's Mickey. Yes it's nauseating. Read all about it!
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mick-shots-throwing-down-a-what-if-scenario
A resourceful type of human!!! Hehehhe...

Thank you for sweetening that description up from reality! (Low IQ druggies or alchies that can't keep a walmart job and who lost their license with multiple DUI convictions)

Also...don't diss cows. They are smarter than u think.... and probably make better company than the brokebacks that heard em and "romance" them when nobody is looking

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You missed the 12 tds and the numerous 3rd down conversions? Do you know what you are looking at?
You missed other running backs on the roster that are already more than capable of doing this. Do you know what you're looking at? Too many Rambo movies perhaps?