Are Eagles better than Cowboys, even with worst record?

Praxit

Reaction score
..right now, in this state? I would say a definite yes. They have Pederson and personal to turn things around. Do they have better players? I would say no. But they have better coaches,which makes better players.

...yer thoughts. Keep it civil guys.. ;)...

willia451

Reaction score
We're going to find out. But in the end, does it matter? Somebody is going to win this division at 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7. And be one and done.

So.............not loving it.

Zman5

Reaction score
We look bad but they also just lost to the Dolphins. After being up 28-14 , they lost 37-31. Let's see how they look tonight before coming to any conclusions.

bb721

Reaction score
We don't have to beat the Rams only the Eagles. We kicked there butt already they are worse than us.

We could beat the Eagles and still lose the division to them, we need every win we can get.

ShortRound

Reaction score
They both suck, but we have a lame duck coach fighting for his life, so there’s that.

CPanther95

Reaction score
They have a better coaching staff which means they should be better equipped to turn things around. But they haven't yet . And there's no sign that they will be able to.

Right now it's just 2 teams with a bunch of wasted potential. Arguing which has the most wasted potential is as pointless as arguing which Cowboys Cheerleader Rowdy is most interested in.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If they struggle against or lose to the Giants tonight then I really don't see how they're that much better. Maybe they will when the division, but it's not because they are miles better than the Cowboys right now. It's because they will suck just a little less than the Cowboys do. lol.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
WORSE record.

The Bengals have the WORST record, currently.

"Worse" means crappier when compared to something else. "Worst" means crappier than EVERYBODY else.