Are the Colts unstoppable?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
The Bengals nearly beat them. Those 2 teams could meet in the playoffs again.

What I would love to see is the Colts go unbeaten all the way to the Super bowl and then lose the Super Bowl by just 1 point. Be great....they lose 1 game all year and it would be by just 1 point. :lmao2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yep.

If you are going to beat them you better have an extremely strong defense, some offensive power and play mistake free football.

Hopefully the Jags can beat em. If not, Seattle is the only one left.

They get homefield advantage and the Super Bowl is in a Dome. Looks like a Manning will actually win something worth noting in the NFL finally.

- Mike G.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
The Bengals nearly beat them. Those 2 teams could meet in the playoffs again.
What I would love to see is the Colts go unbeaten all the way to the Super bowl and then lose the Super Bowl by just 1 point. Be great....they lose 1 game all year and it would be by just 1 point. :lmao2:

LOL - u r kinda like me - although I dont hate Manning so I wouldnt be against him winning

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I hope they do it. I'm sick of those old farts in Miami.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
dID YOU SEE THERE FIRST DRIVE TODAY- CLASSIC.

That's the way it's supposed to be done. Nothing like we will see anytime soon.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Remember when Aikman and the boys methodically took the first possession all the way down the field and just demorilized the opponent. It was like you know what we are gunna do, stop it if you can. They never could. The colts are kinda like that.

Jay9508

Reaction score
i think the colts are going undefeated, and then lose in the the playoffs.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yep.

If you are going to beat them you better have an extremely strong defense, some offensive power and play mistake free football.

Hopefully the Jags can beat em. If not, Seattle is the only one left.

They get homefield advantage and the Super Bowl is in a Dome. Looks like a Manning will actually win something worth noting in the NFL finally.

- Mike G.

If our team actually had a good QB and a offense we would be the one team that could beat the Colts. Our Defense would give them alota problems. With a health Henry even more problems.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
If our team actually had a good QB and a offense we would be the one team that could beat the Colts. Our Defense would give them alota problems. With a health Henry even more problems.

Agreed!!!! Our lack of O is really killing what could be a OUTSTANDING season.. It's a damn shame too..

Hoods

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Yet he's leading the NC QB Probowl voting. Some will just never be satisfied. We need a line, we were fine prior to our line collapse.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Yikes, man, they are the best team by far and no ones in the same league right now. Man. They are Jamming.

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
They would play us like they are doing JAX on D....playing the run.

JAX can throw on theses guys. They need to if they want to win.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
YoMick said:
LOL - u r kinda like me - although I dont hate Manning so I wouldnt be against him winning

I dont hate Manning I just get sick of his 15 minute dramas before every snap of the ball. What is it gonna be next year. Is he gonna bring a guitar or trombone to the LOS to add to his already way overblown act as it is.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
No team is unbeatable but they come awful close to it. I still have my doubts they can run the table. If they do more power to them. That will be damned impressive.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I dont hate Manning I just get sick of his 15 minute dramas before every snap of the ball. What is it gonna be next year. Is he gonna bring a guitar or trombone to the LOS to add to his already way overblown act as it is.

His "so called" act gets the job done. I'd luv to have his act in BIG D..