Are the Cowboys still your favorite sports team?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Call me a traitor, but after 40+ years my Dodgers have leap frogged my Cowboys as my favorite sports team....Cowboy fan since 75....Dodger fan since 77. And the SAD thing is that I'm not even a real baseball fan....after 32 years without a WS title, and seven straight years of being kicked squarely in my post season ballz, my patience finally paid off. My patience with the Cowboys finally ended with Stephen "Milburn Drysdale" Jones huge FA acquisition of Superstar Nolan Carroll when we were MILLIONS under the cap....if Jerrah and Boy Blunder aren't serious about winning, then to hell with them....I can put my energy into some other sport and team I call mine. I didn't even know it was a bye week until I heard it on the radio Tuesday....there was a time when I could have rattled off the next 6 games on our schedule and told you if it was Home or Away....I just do not care anymore. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Yes.

Cowboys
Lakers

A Distant 3rd and 4th

Sooner Football
Texas Rangers

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Cowboys in the NFL are the only sports team I follow.

Stopped following baseball at all as a kid. Stopped caring about even NBA playoffs at least a decade ago.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
My favorite Sports team nowadays is my fantasy team... lol kiddin but maybe not truly? XD

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Yes, but I don't take it as seriously as I did when I was a kid. Back then if the Cowboys lost, I would be super bummed, especially if it was a playoff game. Nowadays too much crap has gone down. If I took it as seriously as I used to, I would go mad.

I added a fav NCAA team in 2008 (the Cornhuskers), but I've never really made that a big deal. Other people here are Cornhusker nuts, but I'm definitely only a casual college football fan.