Are the Cowboys too big of a market

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I can't express to you how sad it makes me that people like you feel this way. It's a HUGE deal for me, starting and canceling a streaming service is a gigantic pain in my *** and the very first time the NFL tries to get me to do it for a game I care about will be the last time I ever watch the NFL.
solution is simple, get an IPTV sub...end of discussion

TheHerd

Reaction score
Peacock doesn’t have a free trial that I can see. But Instacart Plus members now get free Peacock Premium included with their membership. Join this, cancel later. But that’s a huge pain to watch one game. NFL blows.

This is further confirmation the league is all about money and not football, in case there were any holdouts left. Which is why a thing like encouraging officiating to create closer and more entertaining games (not just anti-Cowboy officiating) has to be taken seriously.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Life is about perspective. If signing up in an app, watching game, then clicking cancel is a HUGE deal (your word, all caps) then I’d hate to see how you handle major life events like death, job loss, divorce, health scares, etc. I highly doubt someone dedicated/engaged enough to the NFL to have a Cowboys forum user name and regularly post is going to “be the last time you ever watch the NFL” because they introduce another paid partner to watch content. You’re dramatizing and over exaggerating. In all honesty, if you stopped watching the NFL, no one really would care. NFL rules supreme. It’s the highest rated program week after week.
Thank you so much for giving me a new fresh take on my life and my decisions, values. You have totally and completely changed my opinion about this, so much so that I feel I owe you and the entire audience a heartfelt apology for making you waste precious seconds reading my absolute trash. Please forgive me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
To have a playoff game hosted on one single streaming service such as the game today vs Pittsburgh vs Bills?
I get your question, but it is the Miami/KC game, and that viewership would be large

I know a LOT of people that will not be watching that game because they refuse to susbscribe to Peacock just that game.
I have it so I'll watch it..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Thank you so much for giving me a new fresh take on my life and my decisions, values. You have totally and completely changed my opinion about this, so much so that I feel I owe you and the entire audience a heartfelt apology for making you waste precious seconds reading my absolute trash. Please forgive me.
you're being too hard on yourself

GINeric

Reaction score
lol lol the amount of money they're already making, they want more????? Sheesh

Anytime I go to a game and spend damn near the same amount of money for drinks, a couple hotdogs and some nachos, that almost adds up to a week's worth of groceries..... yeah... they want more money.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Anytime I go to a game and spend damn near the same amount of money for drinks, a couple hotdogs and some nachos, that almost adds up to a week's worth of groceries..... yeah... they want more money.
I know exactly what you mean! Been there, and done that!