Twitter: Are the Eagles imploding?

I swear we have the worst fans in the league.

I for one RELISH the EGIRLS collapse.
During the season most Cowboys fans concentrate on the Cowboys and the opponents that most likely stand in the way of them getting to the Super Bowl. The current version of the Eagles is not in that category.
 
Idiots.

Eagles were winning through most of the game against the Rams.

The cowboys were losing most of the game against Houston.

A few plays made the difference between the eagles being 3-1 and the Cowboys being 1-3. Yeah, imploding.
so quickly you forget..... that is how the NFL works. For every team, every year. Right now, the Cowboys are 2or 3 plays away from being 3-1 also.

Wo was winning most of the game now somehow matters????????
 
No no no Not at all I am not an Eagles fan i'm a true Blue Cowboys fan just speaking the truth I mean I'm just a realist so no no I'm not your buddy I hate the Eagles more than I hate the commanders and the giants and you can throw in the Packers The Steelers and the 49ers and as the other groups we hate..

And I wouldn't say every other we probably have about 20% in here that our other teams people but as long as we keep it clean and friendly I don't ignore those but I probably will end up ignoring you someday but no I don't believe green blue blood did you not get the name Blue Blood I believe blue..lol

But that doesn't mean I can't speak clearly II that's my feelings I just believe that the division is for anyone to take right now and I wouldn't be turning my back on the shegals.
cry eagles cry
 
I swear we have the worst fans in the league.

I for one RELISH the EGIRLS collapse.
Depends on the players that are out. I don't know the status of their injuries, but if they come back this year, and some are, they'll still be a formidable team. Not a playoff team, but a spoiler.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,249
Messages
14,677,204
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top