Are there preseason or scrimmage games?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Absolutely a bad year to have any kind/type of contact sport. It needs to be cancelled. Too many players had already OPT out.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I hope they do not do this. Mon-thurs-sat-sun is too damn much. One of the great things about the nfl forever was that the games were on sunday and monday night. Then in december we had great matchups on saturday, two games one on nbc and one on cbs. It was perfect.

the other thing is how are they going to play on saturday when they charge people a fortune for sunday ticket? are they going to change the price or are they going to make the games unavailable on national tv.

imo they should just leave things alone and let baseball have saturdays until after the season is done and play on sat in december like always.
Good points but the NFL has to make up for the lost revenue of having no fans in the stands. ESPN, CBS,ABC, and NBC will lose a fortune by not having College football this season. It’s going to happen because no other sport will be playing until at least 2021 after October.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Good points but the NFL has to make up for the lost revenue of having no fans in the stands. ESPN, CBS,ABC, and NBC will lose a fortune by not having College football this season. It’s going to happen because no other sport will be playing until at least 2021 after October.

Don't worry they will. There is no doubt in my mind they will increase the price of everything next year. They always pass this on to the fans.

12+88=7

Reaction score
They are supposed to have the annual Blue - White scrimmage. But have not seen a date announced for it yet.

On July 30th RJ Ocha on BTB reported that the Blue/White scrimmage will be August 30th at AT&T stadium.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On July 30th RJ Ocha on BTB reported that the Blue/White scrimmage will be August 30th at AT&T stadium.

I wonder by then if they will allow fans in if they spread them out.
I would go to that. 7 miles straight down the road from me.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I wonder by then if they will allow fans in if they spread them out.
I would go to that. 7 miles straight down the road from me.

aren't there rules against large gatherings in Tarrant county? I don't see how there can be fans.

The blue white scrimmage is just a regular practice anyway. the last time i remember it being fun to go to was 2003.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I guess that’s about it. I guess we won’t be practicing with other teams either. I only fear that the first few games of the season will look sloppy and practice like.
They will. It’s a given. It’s also a given that every team will look sloppy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
aren't there rules against large gatherings in Tarrant county? I don't see how there can be fans.

The blue white scrimmage is just a regular practice anyway. the last time i remember it being fun to go to was 2003.

If there is no one seems to be going by them. LOL.
Masks required and suggested social distance, most places 50% capacity, bars closed though.
Seems to be large gatherings at times though. Don't see why they could not allow so many in, space them apart. Wear masks.